Chapter 2: Disaster Party

Zen POV

It has been about a week since after the attack from Starscream. I had woken up my hair a mess and looked at the calendar. Why am I up so early again? Oh, right...Helping the bots set up their base more. I thought to myself as I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I had put on my normal outfit and did my hair, then left the bathroom to downstairs where my mom was making breakfast.

"Morning honey, you're up early. Do you have plans today?" My mother asked me as I sat down at the table. Stretching I look to her.

"Yeah, I'm going to be hanging out with Sari and some friends, " I told her. As my, she came over to me putting a big stack of pancakes in the middle of the table my dad came in.

"Who are these friends you're talking about?" My dad asked as he sat down and opened up the Detroit Powell Press. I froze for a moment, in a slight panic. I can't tell them I'm helping her with the Autobots move in. If I do then they will want to know where they live.

"Um... They are some new friends of Sari's who just moved into town recently. I told her I would help her help them move their stuff in." I told them hoping they would buy into my lie. They both looked at me then nodded.
"I'm glad to hear Sari has some more friends." My mom said and sat down with my dad and I. I sighed in relief and we all began to eat breakfast. The pancakes were really good, my mom is an amazing chef. She works as the chef at the Dancing Dragon, while my dad does the drinks and me being the waitress. After finishing up the pancakes on my plate I finished up my orange juice and got up putting my dishes into the sink.

"Leaving now sweetie?" My dad asked me as I got my shoes on and grabbing my keys.

"Yeah, I'll be home later on," I told him and my mom.

"Alright be safe." My mom said and I kissed her and my dad goodbye. I went to the garage and put my helmet on getting onto my motorbike. I started the engine and pulled out of the garage and driveway and headed towards the Autobot base.

30 Minutes Later

I had finally gotten to the base after a long drive. I stopped my bike and shut the engine off, getting off it and pushed my bike inside the base and parked it against a nearby wall. While putting my helmet on my bike I hear someone call my name.
"Hey Zen, nice to see you." Said Optimus Prime as he looked over at me from the communication area. I looked at him and waved smiling.

"Hey Bossbot, where is everyone?" I had asked him looking around not seeing no bot, nor child in the nearby areas. I walked over to Optimus and he had picked me up and set me on the communication area.

"Bumblebee and Bulkhead get the television, while Ratchet is the Med-Lab, setting things up more in there." He had told me as I nodded, then it dawned on me. Where is Prowl then? I thought to myself, and as if reading my mind Prime told me Prowl left earlier in the morning to go meditate. I nodded in understanding, then looked up when I heard some car horns. It was Bumblebee and Bulkhead coming in through the entrance now. Bumblebee head transformers into robot mode and took the tv out of the back of Bulkhead. Ratchet had entered the room and started to help Prime and Bumblebee set the tv up. I had walked over to help them wire it since I was smaller than them and knew how to wire up a tv.

"Are new home is coming together quite nicely," Prime said while holding the tv with Bee, while Ratchet and I worked on it. Bulkhead was putting down a cement couch for them to sit on later.

"If I had my way we would never leave. It's not safe out there. They are always watching. waiting." Ratchet said while plugging the tv into the wall extension cord. I looked to him with a raised brow.