Chapter 4: Jurassic Park Comes to Town

Zen's POV

It has been a few days since the Meltdown incident. My shoulder has been healing up slowly but, there will be a scar left there for sure. Lately, I have been hanging with the bots a lot more often than normal. My parents trust them so they don't mind at all. Today was a day where Mr. Sumdac was showing us the new creation he made for the new opening of 'Dino-Drive'.

Sari and I were waiting for the bots at the entrance. I had seen them drive up to us and waved in greeting to them. "Hey guys, I hope you're ready for the dino tour," I told them with a smile, then Sari welcomed the bots as well.

"Welcome to Dino-Drive guys. You wanna learn about Earth's History this is the place." She said with a smile and held her hand up towards the entrance. Then Bulkhead came barreling into the parking lot, running over a lot and I mean A LOT of cars. I flinched seeing this. Ooo, dang I hate to be the person who owns those cars. I thought to myself as I watched him near us.

"Oops sorry, my bad. You can buff that out." I had heard the big guy say as he continued to hit all the cars. "Sorry, I'm late guys." I just shook my head at him, while all I heard was the car alarms of all the broken cars. "Did I miss anything?" he had asked us. I looked to him with a 'what the fuck' face.

"Dude I don't think there was anything you DIDN'T MISS!" I said pointing to the cars then facepalming trying to calm down. Bumblebee agreed with me.

"No, I think you hit just about every car in the lot." He had his doors open for Sari and I to get in which we did. Sari had taken the driver's seat while I took the passenger. The gate had opened which was a giant T-Rex head that lifted up half of its face which was the top teeth and up part of the head. We drove into the Dino-Drive and stopped at the Brachiosaurus. Sari and I had gotten out of Bee so he could transform with the others. I took my sketchpad out and started to sketch the different dino's around us as Sari's tutor bot was talking about the Dino's.
"As you see, many of the animals replicated here are from the Jurassic Era which means, they are over 200 million years old. " The Tutor bot said, I heard Ratchet comment on the bots words.

"We've been around over 10 billion years." I had looked over at Ratchet wanting to say something about that but thought not to. I don't need an angry medic on my hands right now. I thought to myself as I continued to sketch. Not paying attention to the tutor bot any the others anymore. This happens a lot when I am drawing and trying to get every detail I see into the picture.

The one thing to catch my attention was when the Brachiosaurus had lifted its head in front of me. I looked up amazed and smiled big. "So coool!" I said and the others looked at me but then had their attention back to the dinosaur. "Your dinosaur's were pretty big, for an organic life-form." Optimus had said with surprise in his tone. "True but they were not known for their intellect, a dinosaur would be no mental match for an XL-4 processor like mine." The Tutor-bot said making me laugh to myself. "Yeah but its natural instinct versus your tiny metal body." The others looked at me until we heard Bulkhead run and the pterodactyl screeching.
"Oo, can this one fly?" Bulkhead asked as he shook the tree the fly dino was perched on. I yelled to Bulkhead. "NO BULKHEAD STOP OR YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT-!" I was too late as the dino came falling off the branch and beheaded a triceratops, and making its head hit the t-rex in the stomach having it fall over in the process. The t-rex was moving back towards us, the bots had moved while Bee grabbed me and Sari out of the way. The t-rex fell on the tutor-bot and had exploded on the top half of its body. The tutor-bots head went flying and landed in front of Bulkhead who looked at it in shock. "Oops." He said as we all looked at him. I was standing next to Bee now and had facepalmed again.