Chapter 39 - Pure

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Amara's POV

"She is, I swear. . ." Cameron mumbled under his breath; I adjusted my position. I wasn't asleep, I heard the whole conversation. Cameron's arm was placed back around my body.

"You swear," Matt mocked him with a small evil laugh following it. Shawn snickered behind him. I let out a sigh, I was completely done with this topic. "It's actually really funny, you think you know everything about her, cause your 'friends', but in reality, you don't know shit."

"Maybe you're the one that doesn't know shit. . ." Cameron mumbled.

"What did you say?" I opened my eyes slowly, hoping not to draw attention. Matt was now at the edge of his seat, he looked as if he was going to attack Cameron any second.

"I said, 'Maybe you're the one that doesn't know shit,'" Cameron snarled also sitting on the edge of his seat; he pushed me away simultaneously, not knowing I was awake.

"Can you guys shut up? You're so annoying," Aaron smartly remarked. I smiled at his comment. Matt had smoke coming out his ears.

"Maybe both of you guys don't know shit," I pushed myself into the argument. Matt and Cameron's attention was now on me. Cameron's eyes said hurt; Matt's were angry. "Matt, I've known you for little less than a year. And, to be honest, the whole time I knew you, I wish I hadn't. You were so annoying. And, you don't know shit. I never told you anything. Plus, for your incorrect information, I am a virgin."

"As far as you know," he smirked towards Shawn.

"Oh don't pull that on me," I shook my head, resisting the urge to hit him. "Cameron, I've known you practically all my life. You know every single detail about me. Like how I didn't introduce you to my mom until you were fifteen; I was worried she'd hate you. Or how you were my only friend throughout life. Yes, throughout those years I have developed feelings for you. I love you." I smiled.

"Guys! Stop. With. The. Lovey. Dovey. Shit," Taylor yelled. He was yanking his hair out of his head by the second. I just looked out of the window, Cameron didn't even respond to me.

Cars, old ladies with groceries, and happy families trailed the streets. Tall buildings and small produce carts were filled with people. The grass was flowing with the light breeze. A butterfly made its way to a young child's shoulder. The child started to smile, it brought joy to her. (Symbolism: the butterfly, although its small, brought joy to the child's life. Cameron, althoughsmall dent in Amara's life, brought joy to her, happiness.) I smiled, immediately feeling happy.

Slowly, the limo stopped in front of a large hotel. It was at least one hundred stories. I peaked out the other window, fans were corroding the front entrance. I examined the building closer. A fake red carpet lined the ground, silver accents and decorations were scattered everywhere. It looked like a high end hotel.

The black glossy limo door opened. All of the guys, except Cameron, piled out of the car. Fans huddled towards them. I looked at him, "Go ahead." He mumbled allowing me to proceed. I did. My foot touched the curb, but the very edge. I slipped a little loosing my balance. Someone caught me just in time, Nash. I smiled as he helped me regain my balance. Somehow I drowned the sound of the screaming fans out of my head.

"You're still your clumsy self," he chuckled. I giggled, I couldn't help but agree with him. Cameron cleared his throat purposefully. I put my head down like a scolded puppy. Nash let go of me and continued with the rest of the group.