Nowhere

An unspecified location in Japan

Twelve of the night offices of CORP

Internal Report Rec

Priority: High

days by making modifications to the unit code REC 025, after the last adjustments made by the team of engineers, the 025 unit has begun to respond in a normal way. Perhaps things of mine but I've noticed intervals of absence in their reactions.

Requested review protocol for that unit. Changes in behavior profiles.

Carefully Satoru Uzukami

Designer Programs I.A - CORP Dept.

Today/ 12:00 pm somewhere in Tokyo

An alert icon started flashing on the screen...

My name is Yurika, if you are reading this is because you have agreed to what was formerly known as the internet. I don't know if this information may get to see the light one day, but I hope it will be. As I write this I am hidden in an unspecified location, the last few months have made all my life has taken a turn of 360 degrees. In spite of the great pain that I am supposed to have lost contact with my family, I have decided to deal with CORP . I owe... he would have liked.

The information that I have so far makes me confirm my suspicions. The CORPORATION CORP is developing a new project that will change our view of the world as we know it now. In the last record, I've found in the obsolete network known as the Internet, reference is made to a project labeled REC. I have spent the last few weeks tracking code in search of more information in this regard but so far I have not seen anything that refers to the code. I have traced old Ips but have led me to a cul-de-sac. Oh, that I thought until this very night....

I have received a new reading of the trackers that I have been leaving the network, but until this very night, I haven't received the information. Since I found the way to access it I feel more calm. Here is that CORP cannot do anything to me, I am far from his eyes. This has allowed me to access information that otherwise I would be vetoed. The media and the government are controlled by the corporation. We sold the idyllic image of that Japan would like to live in a new golden era. The sources of information are no longer reliable. That deceived I have lived for all this time. I know that my father would have approved everything that I am doing. The Internet is the only place where you may be able to let the world know everything that is going on.