A year before

A year before....

Yurika, you're going to be late

going mom

is your daughter is not going to focus ever. Don't be so severe woman, oh don't you remember that we did us when we were fifteen years?

Always allow all the whims.

A smile on the face of Satoru, knew that his wife Yuko had something of reason but I couldn't help it. The better than anyone, knew that once at the university, his life was going to change it completely. Yurika was a very smart girl from small had emphasized, but Satoru had always placed great emphasis on that he did not want his daughter had a childhood like yours. He was aware that living in Japan would be difficult. A gridded education where the individual does not count, only the group, where each step of the education is marked by guidelines and rules. Satoru only wanted his daughter to enjoy a happy childhood. He hadn't been so easy. To be a part of a family with a lot of power and owner of one of the most important corporations in Japan had become a being full of responsibilities and duties. The father of Satoru was a very strict, if not obliged him to study code, should be prepared with applied computer science and engineering. When the rest of the children in your school is dedicated to playing games and to be YouTubers he had to attend his father's company in the evenings for continuing education and training, as well spent his teenage years up to as was to be expected income in the most prestigious University of Tokyo. Satoru had promised that if someday was a family, he never would act in the same way with their children. Years later known to Yuko and Yurika would have his daughter .

I am already list...

what do we do then? Asked Satoru as she smiled.

Every day Satoru approached his daughter to the institute. It was her favorite time of the day.The work for CORP was something that absorbed and forced him to spend many hours out of the house.

An alert flashing on the dashboard while Satoru and Yurika joked among them, that made the two remain in silence.

The glass of the dashboard began to darken, a voice came from the speakers.

Lord Satoru Do you want to see the incoming notification?

If you please," answered this

incoming Video - Good Day Mr Satoru, I wanted to confirm that within an hour should be presented in the department of A. I  , your request has been accepted.

Many thanks - answered 

End of transmission - en route to your destination, we will enter into the city within 6 minutes. Said the voice again. The dash back to its original state leaving to see through this the urban landscape.

Yurika was absent as if it had never before had seen that place.

Are you all right, daughter?

If....

Don't be sad, eh.. You know that it is very important and that your grandfather takes a lot of time with this project.

Yurika was aware of who his father was, and that the family of this was very important. In recent years the society in which they lived had changed a lot and all thanks to the company of the family of their father. Many of the new technologies applied to everyday life had left the department of artificial intelligence of his father. For Yurika now that he was older it was a pride, but every time he mentioned the figure of his grandfather is angry. Barely had contact with him and the few times he had been next to him, the latter had ignored. The adults are believed to be a child you are not aware of what is happening around you. Yurika knew how his grandfather was his father, the infuriated deeply. He still remembered when he was 11 years old, his father had been working in the development of artificial intelligence in the means of transport created together with your computer a system that regulated the public transport, allowed to transport companies have more fleet without the need for human assistance, security and transport on the route of the old railway and bus station .no longer needed drivers everything was centralized and controlled by a central unit. Responsible for managing that routes and that trains should be used. It was a revolution in the means of transport each user could request from an App your means of transport without schedules, without restrictions. CORP or better said the father of Satoru did not take long to assume the leadership of the whole project, thus relegating to your child leaving him once more in the shade to take the , all the credit. Yurika could never forget the face of sadness that had his father's day which was made public the project. They had never spoken of it, she was limited to be all that night next to him. The looks of complicity said it all. With the time yurika, repented of not having said something at the time, a few words of support. Something that would have been comforted. He knew that she was aware of all the effort and work that was behind everything. But he didn't ... The JP Rail bought the project making CORP in one of the leading multinational in artificial intelligence. Since that time the company had taken a quantum leap, secret contracts with the government and the development of a new project. The project REC.