THE ACCESS

A year earlier

on - comprehensive communication system

throughout the afternoon wore stuck to the books, I was aware that I had to do the last effort a few examinations more and finally would no longer be in the University . For a moment I felt very tired, I felt all the weight of the responsibility on my shoulders. For me it was something new while my father's superhuman efforts to that i had a normal life, I have always been aware of what is expected of me. My father insisted so much that I had to do things of my age but might be genes that pushed me to be more responsible than normal.

Incoming Notification > a voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

The SYSTEM ON was enabled and it also didn't help that I could disconnect and do other things . Since i woke up rather from before waking up the system already planned my whole day, from reminders of the activities at the institute, dates for the delivery of projects, appointments with friends, travel ... everything was interconnected. It was a paradox that the person who told me I had to live according to my age, it was the same that had created the system on, my father. My life and the rest of the population of Japan was governed by this system, in spite of the fact that just two years implemented it was amazing to see how easily and quickly people accepted and made the system. The benefits of the system were to make life easier.

The incoming notification flashes again

ON- requested permission from reading

accepted - answer in a vigorous way

streaming Video Call ....

Ok - Answer

The screen of my room that covered an entire wall was kindled in the image a boy with an aesthetic Emo (the emo is a musical trend and aesthetic that derives from the hardcore punk and alternative rock, although their sound is more melodic and slow. It is a shortening of emotional hardcore or emo-core, as a reference to the lyrics of the songs (that address the emotions and moods).

Yurika staring Hello ...

Akemi.. Hello, do something happens?

Not quiet was just to remind you that this afternoon is the concert of my group, have you forgotten?...

A mischievous smile I was drawing in the face, Akemi took the whole month reminding me what the concert and i had been limited to put face of circumstances without telling him if he was going or not to go . But what is certain is that already had everything organized for weeks. Just a few minutes ON I had warned of the event .

Come on don't be bad, tell me that if you're going to come, we months rehearsing..

Of course I'm going to go, I replied. In addition, you already know that if it wasn't my father would kill me, for letting you hook and not "live according to your age" This we said the two at the same time it was like a mantra.. Causing something resembling a smile in Akami, thing that being Emo it was impossible to see in the .

Don't worry I'll be there , good better that we will be, my father will accompany because it has that time has a meeting in the center.

See you then," the boy said.

ON> Communication completed

update of calendars for the next few hours..

Showing place and time of the event.

Room Mutant -

Situation - Shibuya District 17:00 pm

Event Date : Today