Chapter 2

Dark, hopeless, nothing, and fear.

These four things are the only things going through my head, over standing the throbbing pound of my head.

Darkness is all around me as I cradle my self in the small area.

I wonder, were am I and most important how did I get here?

I take a look around in the small area I'm in and then light comes in from a hole.

The light shines in and hits a tag.

My heart drops when I realize I'm trapped inside of a large brown bag.

Tears slip from my eyes as wiggle to get free.

I whisper in between sniffs, "Get your self together. Stop crying your fourteen years old not a baby."

I gather my courage and slam my body to the left side of the old brown bag.

My whole body shifts over and my back scraps against a sharp point.

I scream in pain and feel a drip down my back.

My fingers tremble and I force my self touch the gash on my back.

My fingers feel the fabric and realize I am not in the same silk gray pajamas.

I'm wearing a tight shirt and tight pants.

The colors I'm not sure of because no light is shinning through the holes of the bag.

I sit up, carrying the bag with me, as sharp pain travels through my back.

I think I know, I know I have to check my back but I would rather not look at it.

I still haven't got over my fear of blood from the accident in fourth grade.

It was all Lilly's fault she was the one that pushed me off the play ground on to the back top and made me crack my head open.

I remember when my head slammed onto the hot pavement and the warm blood oozed from my scull.

Just the thought of that day gives me the chills.

I whisper to my self, " Come on stop procrastinating, just check and see if your actually hurt"

Again I try to touch my back and my hand trembles before I go to touch.

I force my self this time by pushing my hand down with my opposite hand.

I scream pain rushing through my back.

I pull my hand off of my back faster then the speed of light.

I don't even have to look at my hand but I know that my back is covered in blood.

I know this because I can feel the blood dripping from my hand and the same warm blood feeling on my back.

I scream realizing my back is covered in blood.

Still screaming I roll all around and feel the edge.

The question is of what.

I lean forward but that was the biggest mistake.

I fall downward and the wind blows trough the bag.

It feels like I'm flying through the air as if I was a bird.

Light shines trough bag cheering me up because my lack of light in the bag.

Just like that all my thoughts of happy are gone when my body slams into the hard ground.

I again scream in pain.

Over the piercing sound of my ears I still manage to hear the sound of a opening door followed by footsteps.

I realize they are not only one pair of footsteps but two.

I hear the footsteps walk up to me then stop.

One of the couple of footsteps pick me up still in the bag.

Now all I can hear is the sound of my heart beat pounding in my ears.

The footsteps struggle to open my bag but when they do they stare down at me and say in a rough voice, "Well I guess your up now, morning Pebble Grace."

*Thanks guys for reading and I'm sorry it took so long to upload. Cannot wait to write the third chapter :)