Victims Of The Streets

READ THE DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY   BEFORE READING THE STORY SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT  .

Kamar was on his way home from work , which was only half a block away , when he passed by a gorgeous full figured woman .She had light brown skin long hair and dark hazel eyes that fit her perfectly. Kamar turned around and approached her

"Excuse me miss ," he said showing off a warm smile . " Im sorry but I couldnt help but notice your beautiful face . " The lady stood there at once smiling , but being flattered didnt last long . Her smile slowly faded away . she looked at kamar in his eyes studying him like she was remembering something about him ...something she been longing on for a while

"is there something wrong ? " kamar questioned .  The lady shook her head in astonishment " kamar ? " she figured in a low hushed voice . Kamar's smile faltered a bit . He double took her appearance in looking for any sort of recognition. " Yes , that's me and you are ? " . the lady hesitated for a long minute and finally spoke " Im..... Kamar Im Valarie Your sister "

*** KAMAR'S POV

I was stunned when those words came out of a woman's mouth who I havent heard of or seen in 18 years . 18 years. 18 years ago made me 14 , made me alone and independent , made my mother and father dead , made the foster home split me and my three other siblings who I call brother and sisters up ,made me grow up always short financially and emotionally.  18 years Made me Hate and forget this woman who was suppose to be my sister but was the cause of our family spliting up and falling apart .

valarie looked at me with tears forming in her eyes , her big dark hazel eyes that strongly resembled my mothers . " Its Been So long Kamar ..I - "  "long is exactly what its been " I said a bit angry and hurt interrupting her . " I havent heard a thing about you . None of us have . You've been gone for forever V ! you was suppose to look after us . You was Suppose to stand up and become the adult , but you were to stubborn and too much of a coward to take responsibility . That day they came for us , where were you  . where were you when we all lost any sort of family we had . Mom  told you to  always look after your little brothers and sisters , she said if we don't got family we got each other . man V I cant believe - "

" Kamar ! " she said crying . I felt bad for her but worst for me and my now mature siblings that grew up horribly because of her . " Kamar those were some big shoes to fill . after mom and daddy both died it was no one left but us , and me ? I , all alone , had to take care and look after four of you by myself. I wasnt getting paid enough and Akease's lil babysitting job wasnt bringing enough money in to help pay rent so I -

" you turned to drugs !" I shouted getting the attention of some people passing by . " you got hooked on crack and meth so much you forgot to hook onto your family . you sold michelle for a 10oz bag of cocaine valarie ! and we all had to go and get her back . I dont have time for your bullshit I gotta Family to get back to ."

I turned around and walked towards home pissed off at what I just saw and the memories I just went through with my sister I havent seen in 18 years.

home was a 3 bedroom apartment occupied by me , my now 19 year old little sister michelle , 22 year old little brother trey and 32 year old twin akease .