But Football is Football

"You asshole!" I screamed at Brayden.

"It's not my fault!" He screamed right back.

"It so is your fault! You cheated!"

"I did not cheat!" Brayden says, cracking a guilty, devious smile.

"Yes you did!" We sounded like two little kids. "How could you possibly buy Park Place while I'm on it, that it SO cheating! You can't do that!"

"Well, I just did! You didn't have enough money so I bought it!" He smiles that adorable ear to ear smile again.

Brayden's apartment was pretty quiet besides the heated Monopoly argument and the Monday night football game. It was sleeting outside in the gross in between weather in the transition from Fall to Winter.

"Oh c'mon, don't be a sore loser," Brayden said laying me down. We looked each other in the eye.

"I'm not one," I deny, even though I am when in comes to board games.

"You so are," he smirks.

He kisses me playfully. I run my hand through his soft, light brown hair. His mouth makes his way down to my neck. I squirm a little but I wrap my arms around his muscular back. We obviously weren't dressed in anything special. Due to the weather, we just decided to hang out and watch some football. Now the NFL was nothing like my football down at Bama, but football is football right?

Brayden was wearing a Phillies Nike shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. I was just wearing an Alabama sweatshirt the school supplied me with and a pair of yoga shorts. I wasn't wearing makeup, but I don't think I need it, Brayden doesn't either, my hair was up in a messy bun.

"Hey, watch the shoulder dude," I laughed as Brayden pulled away from my neck. My shoulder was really sore because I helped out the 14u travel team I played for when I their age, at their facility practice yesterday.

"Oh yeah, how's that feeling," he says as we both sit up.

"Sore," I state the obvious.

"Here let me see," he started massaging my shoulder area.

"Thanks babe," I say.

"Anything for you," he replied.

Brayden gave me a certain feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I wasn't in love with him, I was head over heels for this kid.