chapter 3- school?

Cronas POV

I was infuriated. why didn't sister approve??? why cant I date him?? I ask. I'm not telling. alice replys.a few seconds later, the scary blue guy (for those of you that don't know... That's Sid) comes.back. "you girls are being enrolled at the academy...." he explains. he Hands us a schedule. you both have the same classes, so you don't get pulled apart.he adds. get going! he says excitedly.

Time skip provided by DTK, symmetry!

Alice's POV

when we arrive at shibusen,there is the boy that we saw in custody. "hi. are you alice and crona?" he asks nonchalantly. "yes. how do you know our names???" I questioned. " i asked my father." he replys. "I'm showing you around" he explains. " our schedules are the same." he adds. we enter the building,and a boy with blue hair runs down the hall yelling "I WILL SURPASS GOD!!!!!!!"

"That's black star." He says. "He's a liiilll egotistic."adds dtk. "I'd say he's the definition of egotistic." I say. then, I see 2 other kids, about our age, come over. one is a girl with light dirty blonde hair. the other is a guy, extremely hot,with white hair and red eyes. "I'm maka!" says the blonde one. "and I'm soul the coolest person you'll ever meet." says the hot one. I blush a little but it's gone after an eighth of a second. wait, did I just blush?? this isn't good. I see me AND crona have been bit by the love bug today. " if you say so..." says crona. "And your name is...." maka starts "crona." kid quickly answers. " And this cute chic is?" soul adds. "I'm Alice." I say after blushing before kid tells my name."im soul....you sound cool enough." Soul comments.then,another kid,with black silky hair held up in a high ponytail,walks over."hi! I'm tsubaki,you must be one of the new girls!"tsubaki warmly greets. this is going to be one heck of a school year.