a different ending

"I.AM.NOT.YOUR.FRIEND." I shouted at warm tears streamed down my face.  Then the robot exploded as you heard Eduardo yell " YA GOOD RIDDANCE". I take a deep breath as edd and Matt help me free my self from the last of the rubble. I was about to tell them about the apartment I got so we would have a place to stay when realisation crashed over me.

"SHIT TORD!!!" I ran in the opposite direction and up the hill that he landed on. Edd and Matt run after me yelling in confusion of why I shouted something about tord, but I just ran until I reached the top of the hill to see tord sitting on the clif holding a robot arm looking down at the destruction he had caused just minuets ago. "Holy shit he's actually okay" I quickly mummble under my breath.

I quitely walk up to him and take a seat. "It's quite a mess isent it" I quitely say chuckling slightly. Tord jumps back slightly . "Oh ah Thomas are you hear to finish off the job " he sounded so depressed, so broken. I shook my head. "I was actually makeing sure if you were okay, also i bought an apartment, me, edd,  and Matt were going to go patch our selves up if you wanna come , or just stay with ous like old times"  I ask hopeing he would stay.

Tord looked at me in utter disbelief. "what" he mutterd clearly in pain from the explosion. " come on and come  back for real this time " I say with a smile. That's when the tears started. A flood came tumbling down tords face? "W-why I destroyed the house , i-I killed your neighbor, i-Ia-almost k-k-killed YOU". Tord said raising his voice at the end to get his point across his accent thicker then normal. "So." That was apparently all it took for tord to snap. " ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND TOM I'M A MONSTER A MERDER I RUINED EVERYTHING" the broken Norwegian screamed.

"Tord that dosent matter now, ya we may be pissed at you but we still love you, you are our friend after all" i calmly said. I held a hand out for tord he just looked at me like I was satan him self trying to sell him ice cream. He slowly gripped my hand and instead of pulling him self up,

Pulled me down.

I fell on my ass right next to tord. He rested his un-scared cheek on my sholder his devil horns tickling my neck slightly as he gripped my hand tightly.

"Hay tord"

"Yes Tom"

"I never hated you "

"Neither did i Thomas neither did i"

( sorry its short)