You're So Beautiful

Cookie's POV

I'm shocked! I can't believe Lucious is dying. As much as I try to hate him for everything he did to me: for abandoning me in prison, and for his engagement to BooBoo Kitty, I can't deny I still have deep feelings for that man. Lucious Lyon is the love of my life and I can't even think about losing him like this.

He comes back after talkig to our sons, I'm still sitting on the couch, I haven't moved at all since he told us about his illness, I simply can't wrap my head around what's happening. He sits on the couch next to me, presses 'play' on one of the remotes and I immediately hear the first few notes of one of my faourite songs in the whole world. 'You're so beautiful' is the song Lucious wrote for me many years ago when we were still together and I can't believe he still listens to it.

"You remember this?" he asks me. I can't help but smile at the memories. After clicking our glasses he starts talking again. "You said some really really nice things about me up there tonight. It made me feel good, especially hearing that from you". "Why are you acting so surprised?" After all of these years and everything we went through he should know what I think about him. "I don't know, I just feel like I owe you." I can't believe he is saying this. "Why do you have to owe me, Lucious? This was my dream too, remember?" I say looking into his amazing hazel eyes. "Yeah, I mean, you saw this way before I did. After my first single you said we were about to change the music business forever...Baby!" I smiled at his nickname for me and looked down before responding. "Yes, because I know you, I know what you're capable of." As I'm saying this, I can feel the tears in my eyes. "That's why you gonna beat this Lucious." I look into his eyes. "You gonna beat this thing. Because I can't lose you again." At this point the tears are falling from my eyes, while he wipes them with thumb.

Lucious puts his glass on the table, and takes mine from my hands. "You have me now. Let's not lose this moment" he smiles and extends his hand for me to take. "May I have this dance, my love?"
We stand up to dance; I try to wipe the tears from my face and he helps me out with his handkerchief, while wrapping his arms around me. We start swaying to the soft music.

"This was always a good song". I say caressing his arm, while he cups my face with his hand. "'Cause it was about you." I look down, his words are really touching me. I shyly look back up into his eyes. "You always did it for me!" His gaze is so intense I can't avert my eyes from his. "You never stopped doing it for me." His words are so sincere.

Lucious slowly leans in and I close my eyes when our lips touch for a moment. After seventeen years it feels like a dream. How I missed those lips on mine. We look at each other, almost as if to make sure it's not a dream, while asking for permission to go further. Our lips crash together again, and this time the kiss is full of love and passion. His arms go around my waist, while mine go around his neck. Our tongues battle while we wrap each other in a tight embrace. Lucious picks me up and heads towards his bedroom, where he tosses me on the bed and straddles my lap. Our lips separate when we come up for air. Lucious takes off his shirt, while I remove my red bottom black shoes. He kisses my neck and I giggle like a little girl. The feeling of his lips on my skin is enough to make me moan; Lucious knows my body like nobody else. He pushes me towards the head of the bed, while I take his face in my hands, kissing him on the lips. "You're mine!" I whisper, and I mean it.

Lucious smiles and kisses me again on the lips while his hand trails down to the hem of my dress. He swiftly pulls my dress up off of me, leaving me only in my cheetah print bra and underwear. He takes a moment to admire my body and I can't help but feels self conscious. I try to cover my body with my arms, but he moves them above my head. "There's no need to be ashamed. You are absolutely breathtaking!" His comment makes me blush and smile, and I see his eyes getting dark with love and lust. He attaches his lips to my neck and starts planting open mouthed kisses along my cleavage and down to my breasts, takes off my bra and captures one of my nipples in his mouth.  "Ah Lucious!" I moan, his hot breath on my skin is sending chills down my spine. I lift my hand and pass my fingers through his short hair in an attempt to keep his head there. He immediately stops and moves my arm back on the bed above my head. "Don't move them! I'm in charge now!" Oh, how I love when he does this!