Just A Massage

Cookie's POV

I am sitting on the couch in mine and Lucious' office and it's 11 p.m. I can't believe I've been here since 8 this morning and I still have stuff to do. Yesterday I was able to convince Tiana and Hakeem to perform a song together at the fundraising concert next weekend, but now I don't think it was such a great idea! We've been in the studio all day, because they couldn't go two minutes without arguing with each other. I don't know exactly what is going on between them, but I really don't care: they will have to get over it, because I need them to sing together. I know that everybody will love to see them on stage together, because they have such great chemistry, and their voices armonize in a perfect way.

Despite spending my whole day in the studio with them, we weren't able to finish the song, and we will have to try again tomorrow. Not only that, but now I have to do some paperwork that I should have done this afternoon, instead of dealing with couple's therapy.                                              I decide to take my shoes off, 'cuz these high heels are really killing me and I try to relax back on the couch, as best as I can.

Suddenly I feel two strong hands on my shoulders. I aknowledge his presence even before he speaks. "Let me massage your back, I know you're stressed about this concert, I just want to help!" Lucious says, and starts massaging my shoulders. As much as I don't want to be in this situation right know, I really don't want him to stop, because his hands feel amazing. My body instantly relaxes into his hands and I mentally curse myself for the way my body responds to his touch. I've known him for almost all of my life, so I'm sure he is smirking about my lack of resistence and I really feel the need to slap that grin off his face.    

"Take off your shirt and lay down on the couch!" Lucious demands and I immediately turn to him, my expression clearly saying 'Are you crazy nigga?'. He puts his hands up in surrender "Come on, I just want you to feel better, let me rub your back. I know you love it when I do that to you, and I'm not going to try anything!"                                                                                                                I eye him suspiciously before giving up and agreeing. I really don't want to give in his games but I don't really care right now, as long as he doesn't try anything funny, I need a massage to relieve some of my stress. 

 He smirks as I careffuly unbotton my shirt. I can feel his eyes on me, which are making me very uncomfortable. I make sure to do it quickly and as soon as i take it off I lay face down on the couch, so that he doesn't see anything. I close my eyes to be able to relax and I feel his hand unhook my bra. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I spat trying to hook it again without getting up from the couch. He takes my hands in his "I can't rub your back with the oil if you have that on; I wouldn't want to ruin it!". He kind of does have a point. I swear I hate his ass sometimes, he is so cocky and has a way with words..! "And it's pointless of you to keep covering up...as I haven't seen all of you already!" he whispers with a grin on his face, coming closer to my ear and sending chills down my spine. Exactly what I was talking about...cocky!

"Pants too! Or at least pull them down a bit!" he says, standing up from the couch, and going in the bathroom to get the oil. As soon as he leaves I get up and take my pants off. I clean off our desk, put a towel and on it, and lay down on it. Since he is teasing me, why not tease him back!    When he comes back from the bathroom I can hear his breath shift seeing me laying face down on the desk in nothing but my black lace tong.

Lucious' POV

I think I might have died and ended up in heaven! Or at least I'm sure this is what heaven looks like. Since we've become Co-CEO Cookie is driving me crazy. Every time I see her in those tight ass short dresses I just want to fuck her brains out, but I have to contain myself, and I always end up having to hide my boner, or excusing myself to go to the bathroom and do something about it.