Investor's Dinner

Cookie's POV
I am so tired! This last week has been absolute hell. I've been staying at Empire day and night to organize this dinner with the investors and the show right after. I really need for them to get interested in the company enough to invest, otherwise I don't know how we'll be able to pull off this '20 for 20' project.

Lucious has helped me every day, he swears he is back to being the old Lucious, and that he wants to be with me, but I don't know... It's not that I don't believe him, it's just that I'm not sure I can fully trust him right now. He hasn't always been there for me and, although I can see he has changed, I don't want to jump right back into a relationship with him.

But how I miss him! His touch, his hugs, his kisses. I almost lost him a few months ago and there is nothing that i would want more than to be able to feel him again. However, I know that I have to hold on, because sex always complicates our relationship. I just hope I will be able to keep this promise I made to myself and not fall for him tonight at the dinner and the party.

This past week has really been hard for me not to give in and have my way with him. Since he got his memory back he has been making all kinds of moves on me. That crazy ass old head! He would sometimes walk right up to me and brush his hands over my ass, or whisper something dirty in my ear. Not to mention the lust-filled stares he would throw at me during our meeting, which would make it very hard for me to concentrate and not get wet. Thank God he calms down a bit, at least at home!
I can't think about him right now, I gotta focus on this event. I've spent all afternoon supervising the rehearsal for the show. Both of my babies are performing, along with Tiana and V, and it's gonna be amazing...those investor won't be able to do anything but open their damn check books!

Nobody's POV
Cookie gets home just in time to relax a little before preparing for the night. She is wishing not to run into Lucious..she really doesn't have time to listen to his flirt lines. Taking a step through the door she realizes the house is awfully quiet. Not that usually it'd be noisy, considering that since Leah and Claudia have left, it's only her and Lucious in this huge ass mansion, but the majority of the time Lucious would play music or blast it loud through the speakers. She goes to hang her coat and she finds a note attached to the hanger. It reads:

Hey baby! As you can probably tell by the lack of noise, I'm not home! I'm getting ready at Jamal's 'cause I don't wanna get in your way and I want to give you time to relax and get ready. I also don't want to see you before tonight, so I can fully enjoy the view of your beautiful and sexy body later. ;) If you go into the master bathroom there is a surprise for you, and I also left a gift for you on your bed. See you later my love.<3 Lucious.

A smile slowly makes its way onto her face, Lucious can be the most amazing man at times! She leaves her purse on the table and goes upstairs towards the master bathroom. When she walks in her jaw drops at the sight in front of her. The bathtub is filled with warm water and rose petals are floating on the surface of the water, candles are lit to create the atmosphere along with parfume and reaxing music.
She undresses and enters the bathtub. All her worries and tensions seem to leave as soon as she touches the warm water.
After her bath she dries herself off, puts on her robe and goes into her bedroom. There on her bed she finds a gift bag with another card attached. She peeks inside the bag and finds some cheetah print lingerie.

 She peeks inside the bag and finds some cheetah print lingerie