00:01

Imagine everything you've ever wanted. Now, Imagine that being ripped away in the blink of an eye.

Meet Lacey Adams, this young girl has lost a lot. Ah, well, now I've got you intrigued, don't I? Don't you worry! We are about to jump into this story right...............now!

Lacey, Dani, Jesy, Ashley, Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton how to describe those eight? Hm.... Let's see........

Lacey and Luke, the cute couple. Our werewolves. Destined mates. Lovers. Best friends. She's his everything, he's her whole world. These two are our main characters. Our main lovers. Our main focus!

Dani and Calum, our vampires. Our undead lovers. Best friends. She's his light in the darkness and he's her one and only. These two are everyone's best friends.

Jesy and Michael, our fallen angels. Our main punks. Best friends. Lovers. These two are the outcasts.

Ashley and Ashton, our humans. Our normals. Our unknowing. The oblivious friends.

The whole story begins with our wolves, Lacey and Luke. These two met at a party. Here.... Let's just start there! In 3......2........1........

Lacey huffed as she made her way into the party that Dani, Ashley and Jesy had begged her to come to. The young she-wolf made her way through the large crowds. Dani smiled as she spotted her best friend making her way through all the people.

Lacey huffed and rolled her eyes when multiple guys tried to grab her. She snapped causing them all to rush off. "LACEY!" Dani yelled over the loud music, to catch the young wolf's attention.

"Dani! Why did I let you guys convince me to come here-" She stopped short upon seeing the very tall, bright eyed, blonde and blue haired guy. "Who is he?" She asked.

Dani rolled her eyes and laughed softly at her best friend. "Luke. He's my cousin." She said softly, before shoving Lacey towards him.

Luke snarled when someone ran into him. He immediately lowered his raised lip when her scent invaded his mind. "Hey, I'm Luke." He smirked. "I'm Lacey." She smiled softly.