L vs. Kira (You&L) (main idea)

I thought of writing a story...
Is it a good idea?

Ok… this is the main idea:
A girl called____ (You) finds a Death Note in her garden. It is Ryuk’s Death Note. She meets Ryuk. One day, she meets a guy called Ryuzaki. They become friends. In the meantime, ____ wants to know if the Death Note does really work. She asks Ryuk for a proof, and he tells her to kill someone. She kills that person. She comes up with the same idea that Light Yagami had. L realizes that there had been many deaths caused by heart attacks. He suspects that there is a “new Kira”. One day, ____ invites him to her house. While ____ is not watching, a red apple is eaten by “someone or something” (everyone knows who xD). L gets scared and blacks out (You'll all later see why).

(Fragment of the story)
Do I like Japan? Of course! Do I like Reading? Of course! Do I like any type of sweets (pies, cakes, chocolate, candies…)? Of course! Do I like killing people? Of course…not? Do I like this weird, little black notebook called Death Note? Uh… hard question. This is the story of how met Lawliet, (the world’s best detective!!!), better known as… L.

Tell me your opinion, please!  Write a comment below, please!