Hell Naw

Mya POV

There's somebody at the door and ion know who because Korbyn dont bang on the door I get up off the couch with the gun korbyn had gave me the day I found out what he do. I look through the peep hole and see the one person I wasn't expecting to see. I open the door and start laughing "mane you almost got a cap busted in yo ass" I say to Kareem; a dude me and Ma'Kayla been knowing for years. He had a lil crush on Ma'Kayla when we was younger but he ended up moving "girl gone on with that, you gone let me come in" he say laughing "yea come on in" I tell him "Mya who was it" Ma'Kayla asks still eating ha ice cream "look" I told her she looks when she sees Kareem she smiles bigger than I've seen her all week "Kareem!!!! Mane I anit see you in a long time look at you" she says getting up hugging Kareem with a big ass hug "Damn Ma'Kayla you done grew up, I remember when you was just this ugly lil creature looking thing" Kareem jokes "Boy you know I was fine back then just like I am now only difference is I've got taller" she responds hitting him "Barely that" "forget you Kareem what you doing back down here in the A" Ma'Kayla asked him what I wanted to know "well I've moving back down here in the A actually" "ooooo yesss its gone be good to have you back what school you gone go to" "Mane ion even know what school you go to"he asked Ma'Kayla "Lakeside high school" "I'm going there then" "oh really why" "cause I heard this fine ass girl go to that school, so I'm tryna get wit ha" "hmm what she like" "she thick as hell, smart as hell, beautiful, she act like a boss, she got me wanting to do some things" he says holding Ma'Kayla hands "well I'm gone go Ma'Kayla call me if you need me" I say getting my stuff leaving to go over Korbyn house. I call him letting him know I was coming and to let him know what had happened since he had texted me asked where was Ma'Kayla "Wassup" Korbyn answers the phone "I'm heading to yo house" I tell him pulling out the driveway "ight I'll be there so Wassup with Ma'Kayla what direction ha thinking going, she gone take Tray back or she done" "well she probably would've took him back in about two weeks but if she was even thinking about it that's out the window" "why" "so this dude named Kareem we been knowing for years moved to Virginia our freshman  year that's been two years ago we juniors now anyway he moved back to the A he made a surprise visit and it was damn him and Ma'Kayla was in they own lil world, so if ha and Kareem keep fooling with each other like they did back then Tray anit getting Ma'Kayla back no time soon" "damn Tray done fucked up Ma'Kayla would've been good for him" "she probably would've been good for him he just wasn't no good for ha they was only together for almost 4 weeks during that time she lost her virginity to him and hoes got beat so if he gone cheat and cool with a quit he was no good" "Mane not dissing my bro but you right he fucked up" "yea he did but I'm down the street from yo house I should be there in five minutes" "ight bae"

Ma'Kayla POV

Mya leaves me and Kareem alone. "I like this dude too" I say looking at Kareem as he sits on the couch beside me "oh dats Wassup what he like" "well he like me, he fine as hell, strong as hell, sweet enough to take care of his family on his own, and he boyfriend material" "hmm maybe I can let him know you feel like this about him" he says leaning in closer to me "oh you can" I say leaning back toward him "yea see how he really feel about you" he says grabbing me by my waist pulling me in for a kiss. I lean in and kiss him we kiss for a long time. "Tray wanted to cheat and hurt my feelings what I'm doing cant be wrong can it I know Kareem is gone treat me way better than tray so time to give him his chance" I thought. Me and Kareem pull away at the same time. "Damn Ma'Kayla you something else"Kareem tells me I blush "you anit to bad yourself. For the rest of the night until Kareem left we talked and talked about what our lives been like since the last time we saw each other me and Kareem decided to meet up tomorrow to go to the mall

*******The next day*********

I get dressed all white shirt with my all gold chain, blue jean jacket, black leggings, and white and light blue Jordan's. My outfit🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽