Gender Reveal

This chapter is only Brandie POV but there will be interactions with the other Characters - Kayla (my real nickname I was JP about my name before)

Brandie POV

     Me and King have been planning for the gender reveal we had planned since we didn't find out the gender at the last appointment and been finishing up since my hairstylist finished my sew in i got it in a bob with blue highlights. King handled Christian awhile back he never told me what he did to him all he said was he handled it.

"So how the fuck we plan for a gender reveal if we don't know what it is," King asked getting impatient with putting thank you for coming cards in envelopes

"Stop crying like a bitch and keep putting the cards in the envelopes" I said laughing

"I got you bitch" King said throwing a card at my head

     I started laughing, lately me and King have been getting alone like nothing never happened and it actually feels like nothing ever happened.

This gender reveal was my big sister Bree's idea after a long lecture,thinking about it, and talking to King about it we finally decided to go along with the idea. The planning for the reveal is a lot more than I expected, but I got King helping me out. The reveal is actually tomorrow and if I wasn't stressed this whole pregnancy... I'm probably gone be tomorrow. While I was over thinking shit I didn't even hear my phone ringing, King got my attention then handed me my phone it was Ma'Kayla calling.

"Hey friend"

Hey friend what you doin"

"Doing the last prepping and finishing of the gender reveal"

"Aww and look you can gone head tell me what you having so I can win every game"

"sorry but I don't even know sowwy_"

"Yeah yeah yeah I knew I wasn't gone find out"

"Well hopefully it's a boy"

"I thought you wanted a girl"

"Naw I thought about it and remembered how we were when we was kids and said hell naw"

"We was bad ass hell"

"We was and fast ass hell too"

"Naw you was fast I was the innocent one but I gotta go Tray hitting me upside my head"

"Y'all back together"

"Naw we getting fitted for prom"

"Y'all going to prom together"

"Yeah he asked so I said yeah"

"What about the other dude umm Kareem?"

"We still together"

"He cool with you and Tray going to prom together"

"Damn I forgot to tell him"

"Oooo well imma let you go you got some things to handle"

"Ight bye"

"Bye"

     After I hung up I looked at King and he was on his phone but it was still cards out they envelopes,so I took my water bottle and threw it upside his head.