Tariq.// {Power}

Michael Rainey Jr x Y/N

Y/N..

"Tariq". His name rolled off my lips, he glanced up at me, rolling up his muscle shirt getting ready to slip it over his head. "What". He spat, disrespectfully.
"Where you going". I declared, watching him smooth his clean white tee over his muscular body. "I'm going out". He retorted, before slipping on his gold chain. "You going with Ghost?". I referred, as if it wasn't his father. "Why the hell do it matter?". He shot back before entering the bathroom, pouring some listerine in his mouth. He was so disrespectful sometimes I just want to smack the living shit out of him. But fuck, I loved him. "Because you know how I feel about your little missions". I tried to sass, but his eyes did nothing but cut me down to size. He spit the listerine in the sink after gargling for a few moments. "Y/N, Shut the hell up. Please don't start that shit". "Why you so got damn disrespectful". He glared at me angrily, wiping his mouth with a towel, before brushing past me to grab his sneakers. "Tariq". I️ called out, knowing I️ wasn't going to get a response back. "Tariq". "What the hell you want yo, you know the type shit I️ be on so I️ don't even know why you 'tryna trip". He spat, sliding his arms inside his jacket. "I️ don't want you out there getting ready to risk your life over your damn father". "My father got my back, Y/N, better believe that. And I️ don't need you butting in every time you get the mother fucking chance". He walked away, but I️ pulled his arm back towards me. "I️ don't want anything to happen to you Tariq". "You know 'ima be good". "How do I️ know that? Y'all missions get crazier and crazier every time I️ turn around and I️ don't want you dying senselessly like how these niggas dying out here". Tariq glared at me, softening up. "You know I'll be straight regardless baby". He slowly grinned, and as much as I️ wanted to be angry Tariq always had a way of breaking a smile out of me. "I️ know you can't resist me". He said darkly, resting his forehead against mine. I️ glanced at his almond eyes down to his pretty pump lips, and he beat me the way there. His tongue wrapped around mine and his lips became dominant which held my own in submission. He pushed me against the wall as our breathing was rough and surprisingly in sync. I️ wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his muscular toned abs against me. He held my legs as he continued sucking my lips dry. "You think you slick". He smirked once more, going back to it. I️ smiled in between kisses, feeling my kitty throb as he was rubbing his stiffy against me. His gentle lips moved steadily down the crook of my neck, and I️ shivered at the way his delicate lips instantly melted into my skin. "So you 'gone give it to me or what?". He whispered, He biting his lip. I️ felt myself leak with lubrication, and my kitty ached wistfully.

I️ took it upon myself and grabbed his member, slipping it inside me, and I️ slowly sat attempting to take it all in. My creamy walls instantly clenched around it, causing a groan from Riq's lips. His broad hands clutched my waist, and I️ began grinding my hips backwards and forwards, forwards and backwards consistently.  I️ felt him rub up against my walls relieving the throbs. "Shit". Riq mumbled, following by my loud moan. I️ began circulating my hips, lightly coming up and slamming myself back down again. "Fuck yes". I️ threw my head back, feeling sensation surge through me. "Fuck why your pussy so creamy". Riq groaned. I️ fastened my pace. "Your dick got me soaking baby". I️ whined. I️ began bouncing at a faster pace, letting Riq slap my ass. I️ did nothing but stare at him, he was so sexy, I️ get wet from just looking at him. He glanced up at my breasts, then glanced at me. "So fucking gorgeous baby". He placed two of his fingers in my mouth, and I️ began lightly sucking them as I️ rode him. "You so nasty, shit". He groaned, feeling my kitty fill with lubrication. His member consistently slid up against my wet walls relieving my needs slowly and it felt so damn good. "Fuck I'm bout cum, shit". "Already baby?". "Your wet ass pussy baby". His dirty talk always had me wet for more. I️ began bouncing at an even faster pace so Riq could take his edge off. "Fuck". He groaned loudly, I️ softly moaned trying to flip away my hair that was sticking to my sweaty skin. "Just a few more, shit". I️ slid my kitty around his member until Riq released his load on the sheets.

Riq instantly dove his face in-between my legs, he slid me down closer to him and his lips instantly dissolved around my kitty lips. "Yes right there". It didn't take Riq long to go to work, he began rapidly began to his kissing my clit sending me on the edge. "Fuck yess". I️ moaned loudly. I️ began grinding my hips against his lips trying to relieve most of my throbbing.  "No wonder why I️ came so fast, shit". Tariq spoke with the rim of his mouth drenched with my juices.

———————————

What y'all think??
If you guys happen to have any request for tv show characters let us know! Love y'all! - Jade, Nyy💖