Recovery 4

"Evan wake up it's your first day of school." I heard Gemma's sweet voice announce.

"I'm coming." I got up and went into my shower. After I got out I went into my closet and put on a cropped top, and high wasted shorts. Then I put on my black converses. I went back into my bathroom and curled my eyelashes and put on some light pink lipstick.

I walked into the real part of the house. I'm going to call it the cave. Don't forget. My part will be the umm...the place. Haha what?! Sorry I don't know anyways. I walked in and Gemma had already made Sausages and Eggs plus toast. SCORE!

"Wow you look very nice today. Better than any other day." she giggled.

"Whatever"

-At the school-

"Thank you Louis for the ride." I smiled.

"Hey your like a little sister to me and well I'll do anything for you. Just know that ok." I nodded and headed out. I walked into the school and it was big. Most of it was out doors just not the classrooms and extracurricular classes. I walked into the principals office and asked for the principal.

"He's right in there" the lady said. I walked in and there was a man about 27 years old typing.

"Hello you must be Evan styles. My wife is a really big fan of your family and you." he came up to me and shook my hand.

"Really that's great so I was wondering if I could take a look at the supplies?" he shook his head and brought me to a table. There was a whole bunch of books and led pencils and pens cute binders that were more my style.

"You can choose anyone you want. Take the whole table if you need to but you have 8 classes today and well every day." I giggled and I inspected the supplies. I choose a black binder. A baby blue pencil case and three 26 bic led pencils. I also got a pack of 15 red blue and black pens.

"I guess I'll buy the rest later." I smiled.

"That's fine. My name is Christopher Truch. Call me Mr.Truch. Well your kind of forced to so yea." he laughed.

"Yea umm...so can I get my schedule please?" he passed me a paper and I grabbed it and placed it in the binder.

"Thank you so much" I said jumping in excitement.

"I've never seen someone so exited for school. Oh and not all your classes are with the same people so get used to it" he giggled.

"Well I'm no ordinary girl. My sister told me I had classes with all the people from my class." Guess she was confused about the England way and American way.

"Well you have fun Mrs.Styles." I waved goodbye and walked out. Wait Gemma said my class was 320. I walked into the classroom. 323 as read on the paper.

"Hello? Who are you?" the lady said. I heard guys whistling. I blushed a little. I also heard some whispers.

"Oh my gawd it's Evan Styles" I smiled at the girl.

"Sweety you got the wrong class." she whispered in my ear.

"Oh ok. Do you know where 320 is at?"

"Down the hall to your left" I smiled and walked out. I went down the hall and to the left as instructed. I walked in and there were more guys then girls.

"Hi you must be Evan Styles? Welcome" she smiled warmly.

"Yes I am and well uh hi" I smiled. I really hope I don't embarrass myself.

"Everyone this is Evan Styles please welcome her. Say something about yourself" I really didn't want to say 'Well I'm YouTube and vine famous. My brother and sister are Gemma and Harry Styles. My sisters husband is the Louis Tomlinson and I love being famous' which I don't. It's much to hard.

"I just moved from England with my two siblings and her spouse and my brothers two baby girls." i shyly announced.

"Who are your siblings?" oh here we go.

"Harry and Gemma styles." I said looking out the window. I heard no screaming and I was happy about it.

"Well they are lucky to have such a sweet little sister" i smiled and thanked her.

"You can take a seat besides Jacob and Matthew. I went over to the seat between them and sat down.

"Hi I'm Matthew. Your Evan right?" I looked to my left.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you" I smiled. I faced the teacher.

"Hi I'm Jacob." Jacob said. I shook his hand and said hi. A boy that was in front of me turned around.

"Hi I'm Jack Glinsky"

"You could of just said your first name" I smiled

"You'll see why I said my full name" he winked. I smiled. The diagonally to me at my left turned to me.

"Hi I'm Jack Johnson" he smiled.

"Oh I understand now." The girl to my right diagonal turned to me.

"I'm Mahogany" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Mahogany" she smiled back. She then put her reddish curly thick hair in a ponytail. Then a boy that was to my diagonal back right called my name.

"Hey Evan. I'm Aaron" he winked. The guy to my diagonal back left called me aswell.

"Evan hey sweetheart. I'm Taylor" I giggled.

"Hey there hot stuff." he blew a kiss and I caught it and I laughed. The bell finally rang. I Grabbed the little of supplies I had and left the classroom. I tried to find my locker. It was 3877. Once I finally found it I tired opening it.

"Do you need help?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see Jacob.

"Yea I actually do." I chuckled.

"What's the combination"

"6-12-7" I smiled.

"There you go. Hey listen I'm having a party later do you wanna come?"

"Yea id love that. I'll tell my sister." he nodded and walked away. Ugh he's so cute. He's in my class and hopefully I have more classes with him. I put away my things and looked at my schedule. I was heading to math. I walked into the class room and sat besides Mahogany.

"Hey Evan. You have no idea how happy I am to know your here. Every other girl is snobby. Goodluck."

"I'm just glad I'm not alone." I replied. I then saw a girl come in with two other girls. She was a total blonde.

"OMG girls it's Evan Styles." I smiled.

"Yea I don't care who you are get out of my seat!" my smile then just quickly disappeared.

"Oh well I'm sorry I'm not wearing my glasses I don't see your name written on it." the class oohed.

"Well I've been here for about 4 months so get off"

"Yeah I can tell the chair is all broken down" I got up and removed it with another chair.

"There have your rusty chair" I smirked. I sat down. Mahogany high fived me.

"You have no idea how many balls it takes to talk to her like that."

"She's not God or the devil I don't need to be afraid of her." then the class began.

______________

Wow ok this chapter was something😂💕