"!BRGHT MORNING!"

It is 7:00 A.M. on a Monday morning As the sun slowly peaks through the Monday morning fog through the window, My heart beat at a rabbit's pace By this time, I am still snug in bed, sleeping like a log. The alarm begins to beep. I press the snooze button. Nine minutes later, it beeps again. I press the snooze. One more time. Beep. Snooze. Finally, pressing the button has drained my energy and the next time it begins to beep, it goes on for a good five minutes.

Melly Povv "A...nna turn that alarm off!! i'm trying to sleep for 5more minutes before mom come's."

Me PoVV " wake up Melly! its almost time for school you have to wake up lazy baby panda!!"

Melly PoVV "okey i heard,so please a minute,"

so i left Melly asleep.I got up,unplug my alarm, crawl out of bed, went to the bathroom took awarm chilly shower. i didnt had any other clothes to wear so i decided to wear my pair of clothes that i washed yesterday.
i left melly alone and went downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.Through the aroma's,I could make out the smell of fried bacon, buttermilk biscuits, and Moravian sugar cake. As I drifted into the kitchen, Mom turned and smiled as I did the same.

Mrs Jud PoVV "Good morning Ana,Are you ready for breakfast? I cooked some blueberry pancakes for you and Melly," came cheerfully from Mom's mouth.

Me PoVV "thankyou mom."

Mrs Jud "i love the way you call me mom,"as she hugs me.

i was going to wait for Melly to get out of bed.Then I turned to Dad who was reading the paper in the den,

Me PoVV"Dad, have you eaten yet?"

MR Jud PoVV "i ate a piece of sugar cake honey, but other than that, no."

Me PoVV"Oh, ok." I then looked back at Mom and responded with, "I can wait, so we can sit down together to eat." I proceeded into the den where I took a seat on the couch with Dad. I sprawled out with my head on my father's lap, but he wanted to play. As he tickled me and I would try to fight it, but I never had any luck because of his strength compared to mine. "Quit," I yelped with agonizing despair. "MOM! Get Dad off of me!"

Mrs Jud PoVV"Honey quit bothering her, and where is Melly why dont she wake up like her sister anna."

Me PoVV "i think she has already woken up,I'll go check on her."

i went upstairs, on my way to our room, Melly was infront of me.

Melly PoVV " OMG Anabella i slept too much, principal will kill me!!"

Me PoVV "chill up we are going with mom remember!"

Melly PoVV " phewww! owh yeah cooldown cooldown Melly!!"

Me PoVV "hahaha lets go!"

as we walked down stairs, we all sat together and ate our breakfast like happy family ever."

Mrs Jud PoVV "okey girls dad has gone out for work so i will be the one taking you today,no time to waste both of you get in the car."

going to highschool seemed to be a far-fetched dream of mine. we drove around 2 good hours , we managed to reach college on time. As I was nervously entering the cold building that Monday morning,my palms slowly grew sweaty and I seemed to be at shortness of breath as I was anticipating my first day of college with a group of student that I have never met, at a place I was unfamiliar with.

Mrs Jud PoVV "Melly go to your class as i -introduced your sister ana to the principal!"

Melly PoVV "okey mom,"Ana see you at class ."