SUCCESS

today was the day,Getting ready for a prom, it can be a very lengthy and costly experience. It may seem very simple, but when it comes down to it, it's not.

Melly PoVV" ana help me with my dress!!!"

Me PoVV"ok there you go pretty lady all done."

Melly PoVV"what are you waiting for ana why dont you get ready!!"

Me PoVV"dont you like what i'm wearing is it not good?"

Melly PoVV"are you kidding me ana!! why dont you try this!!"

Me PoVV"ewe it is too tiny even a baby cant fit in that dress!!"

Melly PoVV"stop talking and wear it!"

Me PoVV" it is too short melly!"

Melly PoVV" you like complaining too much just wait and see what am gonna do to you!!"

Me PoVV" wait ....wa....wait no ...melly no ...nooo!"as she continues baking my face with some sort of painting.
This can be very hard but there are only a certain amount of spots for everyone. It is hard to pick and choose who could be yo prom date.Accessorizing for a prom can also be difficult. Every girl wants the perfect dress and choosing to get their hair, nails, or make-up done. This is usually what takes the most effort. I never went to a single formal dance untill my senior year.i chose a white and lavender dress. It looked like one of those dresses of Cinderella.1hour later we were both ready for prom,for me i wonder who my prom date will be.

Mrs Jud PoVV"owh my baby girls you both look like princesses.!

Us PoVV"thankyou mom."
After many multiple minutes of getting ready for our big night, Hours later we arrived at the prom. The music had just started.

Melly PoVV"dont woryy ana you will find your date! i'm going to look for Kuro,see you,"she said as she walks away.
now here i'm, alone, dont know what to do.

UnKown PoVV"it seems to be a perfect night, i wonder why pretty girl like you is not ready for a dance."

Me PoVV"nobody will like me,i'm an adopted girl," as i kept looking infront.

Unknown PoVV"i would love to be yo prom date since the first time i saw you,"

Me PoVV"really?"(still not looking behind)

Unkown PoVV" yeah its nice to meet you agian, i'm Liam."

"omg omg omg how will i face him now,i wish i had faced behind and see who was i talking too at the first place!"i said deep down inside my heart.

Me PoVV"uh....hii...hii... i'm a..ana.. anabell ana..bella."

Liam PoVV"so anabell will you be my prom date!"

Laura PoVV"omg liam i was waiting for you!eww you talking to this dirty orphan girl!"

Liam PoVV" laura mind your own business!!!!"

Laura PoVV" it is true baby, everybody in school is interested with me, my beauty and everything!!"

Liam PoVv"so what laura!!!"

Laura PoVV"because she is a loser!! she is nothing compared to me!!! a stinky ass!!! ugly face!!!poor!!"

Me PoVV"......."eyes forming tears.
i wonder why is she soo mean to me since I joined high school