Chapter 9: Visiting Home

A/N: Sorry that I have to put this novel on hold for a while since I'm focusing on education. But now I'm going to start updating again.

~~~~~

They arrived at the village and decided to do some shopping.

"Oohh...lets go to this booth." Said Zi Ying. "Look at this isn't it beautiful?!"

"It sure is" said Jingshen while laughing.

"Hey, look there's a sword selling booth." Said Tian Guang. "Let's take a look at the swords.

"Alright" said Jingshen and Zi Ying.

They all went to the sword selling booth and look at the swords. After looking at the swords they went and walk around just looking at stuff. After that they went and bought some food to eat.

They've returned back to Mount Ding.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*Time went by*

"Master Bu, it's been 3 years already and I miss my family a lot. I beg you, can you give me a few months off to visit my family?" Asked Jingshen.

"Hm... Your magic skills are improving a lot and you're a very great student. You have my permission." Answered Master Bu.

"Thank you very much, Master Bu." Jingshen thanked.

Jingshen went back to her room to pack.

*The next day*

Jingshen walked out of her room with her sack and saw Tian Guang and Zi Ying with their sack too.

"Where are you two going?" Asked Jingshen.

"Sister Jingshen, me and Tian Guang are going with you." Answered Zi Ying.

"That's right. We wanted to see your village that's why we want to tag along." Said Tian Guang.

"Alright then, let's go." Said Jingshen.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Ming Que, please don't go. If the princess finds out, who knows what she's going to do." Yu Jin said, worried about Ming Que.

"She can be mad if she wants. I need some fresh air and a new atmosphere." Said Ming Que. "You can tag along if you want."

Ming Que and Yu Jin both walked out of the chamber and got into the carriage. When they get to the market place, Ming Que signaled the guard who came with them to find a place to rest the carriage.

Ming Que and Yu Jin were walking around and looking at the vendors. Suddenly, Ming Que saw a familiar face; he left Yu Jin and rushed towards the person but was a second too late. The person have left on a carriage with two other people. 

"Why did you run this way?" Said Yu Jin, catching his breath. "Are you trying to escape?!"

"She... she looked familiar." Said Ming Que, trying to figure out what he just saw. "Where have I seen her?"

"Are you crazy? Let's go back to the palace." Yu Jin demanded.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Jingshen, Tian Guang, and Zi Ying have arrived at the mansion. 

"Father, Mother, I'm back!" Shouted Jingshen.

The master and his wife came out to see what's all the commotion about. 

"My daughter." The Madam cried.

Jingshen ran up to her mother and hugged her, not long after that the master have come and joined. They shared a warm group hug for a while before they pulled apart.

"Mother, Father, these are my friends, Tian Guang and Zi Ying." Said Jingshen.

"Greetings, to Master and Madam." Tian Guang and Zi Ying greeted. 

"Nice to meet you two, too." Said the master.

"Jingshen, you and your friends can go rest. It must have been a long ride from Mount Ding." Said the Madam.

Jingshen, Tian Guang, and Zi Ying then left.

  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Xing Ing walked over to Ming Que's chamber but was stopped by some guards.

"Move out of the way. I need to see Ming Que." Xing Ing commanded.

"I'm sorry, your highness, but the 7th prince is not in there." Answered the guard. 

  "Where did he go?!" Xing Ing raged.

Suddenly...

"Guards! Come help me!" Yu Jin yelled. 

Ming Que was drunk. 

The guards rushed over and help carry Ming Que into his room.

"Wai-" Xing Ing started.

"I think you should go back, your highness." Yu Jin suggested.

"But I'm his wife." Said Xing Ing, sternly.

"Yes you are, your highness. Don't worry I'll take care of him. When he wakes up, you can come visit him." Said Yu Jin.

Xing Ing then left, angry and worried at the same time.

*The next morning*

"Guards. Go get Yu Jin and tell him that I need to see him." Ming Que ordered.

A few moments later, Yu Jin arrived.

"Yes, your highness?" Yu Jin said formally. 

"You can cut the act. What happened yesterday?" Ming Que asked coldly.

"Well, you saw a familiar person and started following her." Yu Jin started.

"Not that part, after that." Said Ming Que.

"I tried to bring you back to the palace but you insist that we stayed a little longer. You dragged me with you to a restaurant and demand them to give you wine. I tried to stop you but you kept ordering more and more wine. But when you were drunk, you kept on saying 'Jingshen'." Yu Jin finished.

"Jingshen?" Ming Que repeated. "That's it! That person have to be her." 

Ming Que got up.

"Where are you going?" Yu Jin asked.

"I'm going out." Ming Que answered, then left.

"Again?" Said Yu Jin to himself.