Chapter Two

I've decided to keep this going. This is a Carlowe and Shules one. Hope you like it. Lily is 3 but can talk. Shules just got engaged though, but haven't been engaged for 3 years, confusing I know.

Carlton's POV

I woke up to Marlowe kissing me. "Hello honeybear." I said smiling. "morning sweetikins." She kissed me again. "Daddy?" I heard lily say. I saw her by our door. "yeah princess?" "can we get breakfast? Shawn invited us." "sure sweetheart. but you really want to go to San Francisco?" "he invited us to stay for the weekend." "ok. let's go." "really?" "yeah I haven't seen them in a while." she came to me and hugged me. "I love you!"

"love you too sweetheart. now go pack some stuff and have mommy help you." "yay!" she grabbed Marlowe's hand. she dragged her to her room and I got two suitcases and packed. I got ready and Marlowe got ready. "when did they invite us?" "what babe? oh they called me this morning." "that's nice of them to invite us." "yeah" we got in the car and went to San Francisco. We went to the address they gave us.

it was a cozy house. we got out and got our suitcases and went to the front door and rang the doorbell. Shawn answered the door. "lassie! marlowe! and you must be lily!" Shawn said, "hey shawn." Marlowe said. we gave him hugs. "so lily is your daddy good to you?" shawn asked. "yeah!" "good." he let us in. "hey babe who is it?" we heard Juliet say. "oh carlton!" she said excited. "hello O'Hara." she gave us hugs.

"there are cookies in the kitchen if your parents say it's ok." "go ahead." Marlowe said. She rushed to the kitchen. "thanks for letting us stay." "Of course." she said. "So it's been like a few months." "Yeah. Any news?" she put her left hand on Shawn's chest revealing a ring on her ring finger. "you two got married?" "nope engaged." "congrats!" "thanks." "when did this happen?" "When he came to San Francisco to be with me."

"The day I came actually." "it was really romantic. we were outside the police station and he just stopped all the sudden. He got down on one knee. He have a long speech. Gus kept interrupting." "I know right?! it got annoying." "yeah." "sorry I'll take these." "you get the two rooms to the left." "thanks." Shawn put the bags in the rooms. He came back. "Wanna sit?" "sure" we said and sat down. "nice house." "Thanks." there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

Shawn said. he opened the door. "hey gus. hey max!" he said. Max hugged him. "hey shawn." he let them in. "lassie!" Gus said. "guster." I said I got up and hugged him. "it's been a while." "three months." "You and Rachael got back together?" "Yeah." He said. "Engaged actually." "Wow that's great." I said. "Congrats for both of you." Marlowe said. "Thanks." Gus said. "When's the date?" "Haven't set it yet." "Ours is March 3rd." Juliet said.

"Always wanted a spring wedding." Gus said. "We had a spring wedding." I said. "Yeah." Marlowe said. "I remember." Shawn said wincing. "You still not ready to talk about it?" Juliet asked Shawn. She had her hand on his back. "No I'm fine. Just a moment there." "Talk about what?" "Nothing." "We broke up at your wedding." She said. "Sorry." Gus said. "It's fine." "Lily!" I called. "Yeah?" She said coming in with a cookie. "This is Max."

"Hi." She said. "Hi." Max said. "Why did you two split. Wait.. Sorry." I blurted. "I found out that he wasn't psychic." I spit out water. "I'm sorry?" "I'm not a psychic lassie, I told you in the video." "About to, I took it out and crushed it." "Aww you love me. You loove me." He said. "Shut up!" I said playfully. Shawn laughed. "I'm sensing I deserve a kiss." "No Spencer." I said. "Lassie! Not from you!" He looked at Juliet. "You."

She kissed him. "Love you." Juliet said. "Love you too." He said. "So what's been going on?" "We'll-" "Spencer, O'Hara get down here. We have a body." The chief said. "You got it chief." He said into the walkie.

Shawn's pov

We got in separate cars to get the SFPD. I held Jules hand while I drove. I went to the SFPD and kissed Jules over the console. She smiled and I got out of the car. I went to the other side and opened her door helping her out. "Thanks Shawn." "Of course babe." I said. She smiled. She linked my arm with hers and started to walk. "Jules shouldn't we wait for them?" "The chief is already mad as it is." "Your right." "I know." She said.