2

I went to the boys locker room. Coach saw me and didn't seem to care that I was there. him and i  are on good terms, unlike my other teachers. I undressed out of my white dress shirt, leather jacket grey ripped jeans and white Nike's.  I closed the certain took out my soap shampoo and conditioner and showered the water going from crystal clear to a washed out crimson.

I took my towel and dried my self off and then wrapped my hair in a bun so I could change then dry it. I looked at my clothes a AOT long sleeve shirt in black, white ripped jeans and my black combat boots. I also happen too have underwear so i changed that. I got dressed and put my bloody clothes in the washing machine we use to clean out uniforms while I wiped down my leather jacket with disinfectant wipes and a hand sanitizer socked towel. I took my Cologne and put some on I took my cloths after the drier and (Neatly) folded my clothes and put them in my backpack and skipped the rest of the day ill get it later online since they post all their assignments.

I walked home.

I finally arrived at my doorstep. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I wasn't greeted by anyone except my husky Carlos. "Hi boy!" I greeted him back and petted his ears.
I walked toward his bowl and filled it for dinner. I walked toward the kitchen and made food (obviously). I made soup with chicken , carrots, celery, pumpkin, and potato. I sat at the dinning table rethinking my day. My shitty morning, shitty school,shitty bitch, shitty Percy, and shitty letter. I stared at it already knowing what it is.

My behavior school form. I sighed, perfect another admission to a behavior school. I left it on the table. When the form arrives it means I'm under probation till I'm up to school standers.

I washed my plate and cleaned I was gone for 7 hours it's disgusting. After I got rid of all dust and dirt. My cat Oscar walked in after his nap under my pillow I don't know why he likes it there I guess he just does.

I plugged my phone in and played music I shuffled my playlist.

The familiar cello beginning of my favorite song played I put it on replay. I love this song for a lot of reasons. (Secrets by One Republic)

The song played as I layed in bed. The melody and course carrying me into a deep slumber.

I woke up and was dragged out of my bed quite literally. Percy came over and skipped school to make sure my ass didn't do anything stupid...... again "Come oooooonnnnnnn!!!!!" Percy nagged "let me goddamn sleep Percy!!!" "That's it I'm gonna cut a string on you cello!!!" I quite literally jumped out of bed slipping and fell on my face "PERCY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY CELLO AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!" I knew for a fact his bitch ass would cut the strings to my cello....... Again. Anyway I got up and he was serving break fast "Hungry?" "No" and because life hates me my stomach growled. He smirked "fuck you" "no thanks some other time, sit down. Waffles or pancakes?" "Cause I'm a fat ass both please and eggs and Bacon too" "your
lucky I made that and a lot too" I smirked "whatever" we ate

Le time skip cuz I'm lazy

"RIVAILLE NOAH ACKERMAN!!" shit he found the shitty letter  I remember how both my mom(eren)  and my dad(Levi) would call me by my full name and it would scare the shit out of me cause although I looked like my dad mom was scary when he was furious.(both of my parents are male but my mom is a dude and had an birth defect and has a womb and eggs and a period but has a dick he only had breast when he was pregnant with me and my siblings)  

"Explain" he said his voice dripping with anger. I look at him with my oh so famous Ackerman monotone face. "I got behavior school, big deal" I rolled my eyes as he fumed and lectured me.

"Percy why do you keep coming with me it's no big deal ya know my parents met at behavior school"
"that's beyond the point please just try to stay out of trouble" "I'll try but if some bitch presses me again I won't hesitate to kick her ass too" Percy sighs at my hardheadedness I got from my mother.

We arrived in front of the school he wasn't allowed in so I left him at the entrance and was immediately escorted to class in handcuffs cause I was "violent" and "aggressive".