3

After my day in that damn shit hole I went home and changed into some dark ripped jeans and a black striped grey v-neck. I hook up Carlos and call Oscar he scampers over and sits on my shoulder and raps around my neck. He's a weird cat. I walk out to the park and sit on a bench unleash Carlos and Oscar goes up the tree behind and sits on a branch above me. Carlos runs off and walk on the path occasionally sniffing some place. I look around the park and I swear this world is becoming dumber by the day. A little girl is dressed like an upcoming pornstar I'm ashamed of this world. This girl (true ass stories I was at the park and the girl was just like this) she looked like she was six or seven but definitely not over fuckin' nine she had a short, and I don't mean above mid thigh I mean like just below her ass skirt in lavender and a white crop two inches above her belly button he supposed "Mother" wasn't any better she had on ultimate skinny jeans on and a extremely tight yellow shirt on with holes on the chest and on her back with her hair in a birds nest bun and 5 inch heels on. Woman this is a park not a porn runway. Carlos barked and I looked over at him he had a stick in his mouth. I took the stick " Okay boy I get the message" I chuckle lightly he was literally running circles around me. I held my elbow back and threw the stick. Carlos happily yipped and ran after the stick he saw another dot and played tug-o-war with the dog. "Cute" I muttered, oscar hopped down and pawed at me for attention I saw a foxtail bush I picked one of the fox tails and dragged it across the ground and infrobt of him. He tryed catching it various time and he finally got it he paunches and rolled around with it but eventually got tired but then Carlos came back panting so I knew it was time to go home I hooked up Carlos and scratched Oscars chin. I walked into my apartment and there sat my mum and dad "shit" they took a sip of their tea at the same time. Awww fuck I'm in deep shit they only do that when in in deep deep shit. " ummmm hi mummy hi daddy" " hi Riva please come over here and talk with mummy and daddy" I could hear the the slight agitation in my mothers voice he's gonna kill me. I unhooked Carlos and he went to say hi to my dad and oscar creepily sat in my mums lap as if saying 'your on your own sweet cheeks' my pets are traitors. I scamme to then sit an okay disstence from my parents but close enough to the door in case I gotta make a run for it to Percy's place. " so um mum dad what brings you here" I ask nervously.