We are on our way!

An hour pasted until the sun was in the center of the sky. Sweat formed on my forehead as the heat got to me. Even with just my black undershirt on I was very hot. I had taken off my leather jacket along time ago and wrapped it around my waist. As we were walking I heard a sound. "Freeze," someone yelled from behind us. Lilly yelped and started to run. A shot rang out leaving me in a daze. "Lilly!" I shouted and ran to her. She was laying on the ground breathing heavily as a puddle of blood swarmed around her. She had a gunshot wound in her side. I turned around and stared into the one responsible eyes. He had brown shaggy hair, eyes a deep brown, and skin that was very tan. He looked around mine and Lilly's age. "You," I growled, "your going to pay." I ran after him with kristoff in front of me. Kristoff tackled him and began to bite at him. The man screamed as kristoff ripped at his skin. Once the man was very hurt I called kristoff off him. "Kristoff down." The dog growled at the man and bared his bloody teeth. I petted his soft black fur and walked back to Lilly. I picked her up and started walking once more.

With great struggle we made our way to another clearing. This time it was a large house with a lot of clear land around it. I set Lilly down, "kristoff guard." Kristoff sat down by her leaning on her slightly. I walked up to the house with Lilly's blood on me. I crept up to the front door and knocked.

? Point of view.

I was on my computer when a loud knock sounded. "Hello?" I called. I slowly got up and padded to the door. I peered through the peep hole and saw a girl on the other side. Her hair (H/L) (H/C), skin (S/C), and eyes (E/C). She wasn't too bad looking at all. In fact she was kinda hot. I opened the door she glanced up at me. "Why hello baby!" She snorted at my hello. "My friend is hurt, can you help me?" Her voice sounded like an angel.

"Sure, but where is she?"

"I'll get her." With that she turned and strode off back to the tree line.

End of point of view.

The man I had just talked to had a deep, smooth voice. His body was well build under his black shirt with a red pixeliszed M on it. His hair was dark and came into a point. I found Lilly and kristoff easily. Picking up Lilly she groaned and fell limp against me. The man rushed to my side and helped me get Lilly inside. We laid her down on the man's counter. "What happened?" He asked.

"She was shot."

"How?"

"Some guy shot her."

"What is yours and her name?

"I'm (Y/N) and she is Lilly, what's yours?"

"Mark Fischbach." He then started to rush through the house for medical supplies. "I hope you'll be alright," I thought. "My job now is to protect you. Don't leave me just yet."

"Hey (Y/N)! I think she'll be ok." Mark called. I sighed in relief.