Part 5

You saw the seriousness in his eyes when he said that. Your eyes widen when he said those words to you.

"A chance to prove myself to you. That's all I'm asking." He said and looked at you pleadingly. His eyes were begging for you to say yes and you know it.

A chance? You were honestly touched when he looked at you like that. You sighed and look away. "Just one and I'll go."

Taehyung's gloomy expression became a happy one when he heard you say yes and was about to hug you when you backed away and looked at him weirdly.

"I gave a chance to prove yourself, Taehyung." You sighed and looked away. "But that doesn't mean everything change between us. We're still acquaintances like we used to be. And that's that." You said and walked to the room were you ran from awhile ago.

Taehyung followed your figure slowly disappearing into the room before sighing. He was really, really guilty. Mix emotions? Maybe that was what he was feeling everytime he hurts you.

Acquaintances? Like we used to be?

He ruffled his hair messily before laying on the couch. He blankly stared at the ceiling, not knowing that a tear dropped from his eyes.

He chuckled and wiped it away. "I must be going crazy." He mumbled to himself and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

You saw it. You saw the tear, you saw how down he was. You even heard his little mumble. You sighed and closed the door quietly. You closed your eyes and tears where flowing down from it. You laughed and wiped it away.

"Everything is such a mess." You whispered before slouching on the bed.

****

That afternoon, the both of you went out as said. You were just quiet when he was driving. You didn't know where he was taking you and you were really curious but you maintained a blank expression through out the ride.

Taehyung was nervous when he saw you just looking outside the window with a serious expression. He was sad but shaked that feeling off immediately.

One day, Taehyung. You just have one day to make her yours.

He sighed and look over at you who was now sleeping soundlessly. He chuckled and caressed your cheek before kissing it, careful so that you won't wake up.

He smiled and focused on driving while smiling from ear to ear.

                      .

You woke up when Taehyung lightly shaked you. You looked around with puffy cheeks and yawned while stretching your arms.

'Cute.' Taehyung smiled at you while going out of the car. You quickly wore the jacket that was around your waist before opening the door but Taehyung beat you to that and opened it for you instead. You were a little shock because he wasn't like that when you were still their make-up artist.

"Ahm, aren't you coming out?"

You coughed awkwardly because of that and immediately went out off his car while blushing and Taehyung saw that which made him happy inside. The pass months that he was just staring at you was just him memorizing all your flaws. And that 'coughing' thing was one of them. He knows it all.

You wore the hoodie of your jacket before looking around that's when you realized that Taehyung brought you to an amusement park. It was big and many people were here too.

You looked at him shockingly before hissing. "Taehyung, are you seriously not thinking?! Bringing me into a public place would be dangerous for you! What if someone recognizes you here?!" You sermoned.