Chapter 6

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter(literally nearly put 'Album' because im listening to Little Mix Get Weird album cause.... current mood, all the time)  🎵kick it with me now I'm grown🎵 ~Little Mix 'Grown'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

While Evie and I where messing about I heard Uma's voice shouting at Gil. Evie looked at me with a (I think) worried expression on her face. "hide under the counter" I pointed to the counter in the corner. Evie ran over there and hid just in time (A/N: SECRET LOVE SONG BY LITTLE MIX IS SORT OF A HEVIE SONG NOW THAT I COME TO THINK ABOUT IT) because a second after Uma walked through the door and started shouting "HARRY! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO MEET US AN HOUR AGO! WHY DIDN'T YOU MEET US?!" SHIT! I forgot that I had to meet Uma and Gil. "I'm busy running my da's shop. Can't 'ave the VK's attackin' it can I?" I replied sort of lieing, Uma shrugged "guess not but meet us at my moms shop at 7 or else!" Uma started walking to the door but there was a small sneaze from Evie, she turned around "what was that?" "I.... senezed?" "no its far to feminine for you". Uma then walked over to the counter and walked behind it. Evie got up and dusted herself off "HARRY WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS SHE  DOING HERE?!" Uma shouted "UH, 'she' has a name! And who names their daughter Uma" "UM A VERY SELF CONCEDED MOTHER, did I just?" "Yeah you did" "true but the point is YOU are NOT meant to be here miss 'Oh My Evil I'm Going To Live In A Castle With A Prince" "UMA! Stop, Evie's 'ere 'cause 'er mom is making 'er work our parents 'ave some sort of agreement" I quickly told Uma, Umas head swung round to Evie "just watch it, I could tell Mal at any moment" "Yeah right, like M's gunna believe some washed up octopus" Evie sassed back "AND YOU " Uma pointed at me "YOU  better be at the Chip shop at 7 or else"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup its meeeeeee

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it might suck because descendants missed about 1:05 hours of the movie which sucked so yeah!

Also if your a seddie shipper just like your a hevie shipper why not read my new seddie fabfiction "iNew Sam"? Yeah suckish shameless self segway