part 9

Sanskar's past 2

In Maheshwari mansion
Sanskar was feeling restless suddenly, he was feeling like his cutie is in pain (on other side swara was crying after reading about cutie in Sanskar's dairy)
San: why I m feeling so weird like my cutie is hurt (shook his head in negative) no sanskar that's can't happen, don't you know how much her family loves her?? And Arnie(sanskar call Arnav as Arnie from Clg) loves her madly I have seen love in his eyes for her(thinking it tears fell down from his eyes)(poor sanskar don't know they are bro-sis) I m happy you got such a lovely family for which you craved for in childhood(smiling) I know you don't remember your Sanku. But I m happy because now I don't deserve you swara, I m not your old Sanku my soul is dead, I m living my life just to punish myself for the sin I did, because I can't finish myself so easily(laughed harshly)
He was drinking thinking all these, then slept on couch........
........................
Sun rays fall on swara but she covered her with blanket being irritated but her bhaiyu came to woke her up..😉😉
Arnav: bacha get up (caressed her face)
Swara cutely rubbing her eyes: good morning bhaiyu (kissed his cheek)
Arnav smiled seeing his baby Childish: get ready i already arranged everything in washroom and your dress is here (pointing towards nearby table) and come down we are waiting (swara nodded cutely Arnav left from there)
Swara (in mind): I can't let bhaiyu to know about my pain, he will get hurt.  how will I find about cutie?? First I will concentrate on sanskar then i will think about finding his cutie...
Soon she got ready and came down and joined others for breakfast...
Sharmishta: shona see i made your favorite pasta with orange juice (swara made faces hearing orange.. 😛😛)
Swara: mom you know I dont like orange
Sharmishta glaring her:it's good for your health
Swara saw Arnav to save her but he didn't paid any attention to her
Arnav: I can't risk your health so drink(said sternly swara nodded knowing now she can't escape and had his bf silently making others smile)
Shekar: beta are you at leave today?? You are in your casual..
Swara: ya poppy and don't worry I already informed Aman sir about my leave....
..................
In Maheshwari industries
Sanskar was restless not finding swara, he was in his famous devil mode 😈😈, all staffs were scared seeing him because today he already fired 2 employees due to their silly mistakes 😄😄...
San: (to himself)where the hell is swara?? Why didn't she came till now I love her that doesn't mean that she can be so careless 😡😡.. (meanwhile Aman came there holding file for his signature)
Aman: sir your sign needed to this file(scary) sir Miss gadodia inform us that she is at leave for 2 days
San: (sternly)hmm. keep it then leave (Aman nodded and about to move when sanskar stopped him) wo... Nothing leave (Aman left)
San: why swara took leave for two days?? Is she alright??  I just want to see her once (he closed his eyes and kept his head on chair)I m missing my baby like hell, sanskar she is not your remember it (made himself busy in work)
........................
Swara was in her Room opened dairy...
Hi dairy.. You know today I m super happy i got new friend cum big brother. His name is Arnav singh Raizada, I heard he is arrogant and rude boy of college, but no he is so sweet OK don't tell him that I called him as sweet he will beat me hehe. We became good friends in short period. He has a sister, whom he call as bacha don't know why but I felt different affection when he told me about his sister. You know fuggi got to know about cutie she said I m wasting my life 😡😡 how can she tell that ha?? She think it's just attraction 😞😞 but it's OK. Once I will find my cutie then i will tell her. Even we did so much Masti you know me and fuggi scared our teacher by scorpion haha.. When he sat in his chair in lecture room he saw rubber scorpion which we already kept in his table and we hide behind door,poor fellow though it's real and ran shouting help help haha that was so much fun.

 When he sat in his chair in lecture room he saw rubber scorpion which we already kept in his table and we hide behind door,poor fellow though it's real and ran shouting help help haha that was so much fun