part 18

Swara got confuse seeing shocked Laksh and Ragini's worried face. She came to them to talk about man who was with Mrs singhania....

Swara: what happened Laksh why are you looking so tensed and shocked? Is everything alright?

Laksh: Swara that Man (pointing to Mr Singhania)

Swara: oh yeah even i wanted to ask you who is he? My P.A told him as Mr Singhania.... You didn't told me that Ram singhania has other siblings too...

Laksh: he don't have any siblings except my dad.... He himself is Ram singhania Swara...(said with blank face)

Swara got shock hearing him: what? B...but you told me that Sanskar's father died in accident.....

Laksh: till now I also thought same.... (he saw sanskar furiously and walked towards him, swaragini followed him)

Laksh to sanskar: I want to talk with you now (said sternly)

Sanskar signed as he know about what and whom he wanted to talk: lucky I m not in mood to talk about them leave it...you don't take tension OK... (patted his shoulder and about to leave but Laksh hold his wrist)

Laksh: enough Sanskar I m not going to hear you this time.. I want to know how he is alive and how you know everything and I m not going to listen No from you (said firmly)

Swaragini got impressed the way Laksh ordered sanskar... As till now they only saw happy go lucky boy in him...
...........................
Sanlak were at corner table sitting opposite to each other sipping drink...

Laksh impatiently: Sanskar will you open your mouth or not...

Sanskar signed seeing his brother in angry mode: OK.... After Kavita's incident I was shattered and distanced myself from everything... And was working day and night just to distract myself from pain... But I didn't knew that was not end of betrayal from my family (he chuckled painfully) that was starting of my misery..

Flashback

Sanskar came to hotel for some project work, but he got numb hearing someone's voice... Sanskar turned and got freezed seeing the person in front of him...

San(whispered): Dad....

Ram singhania turned and shocked to see his son who was staring at him in numb state... Sanskar slowly came near Ram and hugged him tightly and started to cry harder ..

San: dad (crying) where were you.... You.. You know Mom betrayed.. Me.... I... I didnt did.... Did anything with ka...Kavita.... But Mom didn't trust.... Trusted me.... Why you left me dad.... I became so alone.....

Sanskar was hugging Ram and telling his pain but Ram broke the hug and pushed him.... Sanskar got confuse but he got shock when Sujata came there and hugged her husband...

Sujata: ji what are you doing here? I was waiting for you there... (ram gestured her something through eyes, she followed his gaze and saw sanskar) Ho our son how are you beta?

San: you knew about him being alive? Then why didn't you tell me? How can you do this with me? Why...

Sujata: arey beta when did Ram ji died? It was our plan to get you married to Kavita....

San stammering: wh....what do... You me... Mean?

Ram: we wanted you and Kavita get married as her father promised me to merge our companies and our singhania company will take another hight, but we knew about your craziness for your cutie so Kavita took admission in your collage and with help of pragya and Sujata you believed her to be your cutie but our plan flopped when you got to know truth.. Then I acted like I m in your side and planned my fake death as it will broke you and convincing you will be easy but it flopped then Kavita put false allegations but still your didn't budged....