part 36

Whole day Swara tried to talk with Sanskar but he acted all professional and in afternoon left office stating that he have some outdoor meetings making her sad because she know that he is ignoring her and his calm nature is increasing her guilt.

****************

Gadodia Mansion

Swara is crying sitting on bed hugging pillow tightly, her eyes become red due to continues crying.

Swara's pov

I know Sanku you are hurt, in my pain and frustration I lashed out on you in worst way but please don't ignore me even bhaiyu is not talking with me from yesterday. Please Sanku give me one chance to rectify my mistake I want us together again I can't live without you Sanku 😭😭😭😭😭

She typed it and massaged it to sanskar's whatsapp and saw him online and read his massage but cried more seeing him not replying her massage 😭😭😭😭

Here Arnav is standing outside of her room seeing her crying. His heart is also crying seeing his baby sister in this state but this time she did wrong so he left from there in anger on himself for not able to give her comfort...

***************

Maheshwari Mansion

Sanskar came into his room throwing his suitcase and coat on bed he directly went to mini fridge took alcohol and about to drink but he heard a angry voice

Voice: Sanku how can you cheat me 😤

He turned and saw his CUTIE standing there keeping her both hands on her hips with cute angry pout he went awe on her thinking cuteness even in anger how can she look so cute?

Swa: Awwe Sanku here i m angry on you and are you smiling at me? Very bad 😣😣

Sanskar chuckled seeing her antics but made angry face: why you came here? You don't want me right? (asked with sad tone)

Swa: (cupping his face) don't tell like that Sanku, Cutie always want Sanku No matter what happens...

San: you hurted me Cutie (saying he turned his face)

Swa: OK don't forgive me but don't hurt yourself you promised me that you won't touch this alcohol nor will hurt yourself please.... (made a puppy face)

Sanskar smiled seeing her face: OK I will not touch this see (keeping bottle on side table)

Swara hugged him in excitement: I love you Sanku

San: I love you too Cutie never leave me please... (hugging her closed his eyes)

He opened his eyes but no one was there he was ALONE in his room: Cutie (looking here and there) swara where are you? Swara

One tear escaped from his eyes realising it was his dream. He wiped it harshly picked up knife to heart himself but swara's smiling face came into his mind...

Sanskar throwing knife in corner: why swara? Why you came in my life and went away after showing many dreams why? (sat in floor) how will I live now? I want you as oxygen Cutie I know you are feeling sorry but every time I think of forgiving you your words echo in my mind.. Why you did this with ME with US...

He slept on floor lifelessly hugging his knees after crying his heart out.

*****************

Next day Swara woke up her eyes were red saying she was crying all night, she freshen up and came near wardrobe to take dress but got confuse what to wear as till now it was Arnav who used to keep dress for her but now from few days she is doing her all works....

Voice: Need help dear sissy

Swara tuned to see Ansh who was standing leaning on door eating Apple 🍎. Swara smiled little nodding YES while he walk towards her.

Ansh: for the first time in my life i got this honour of selecting dress for SG aka my sweet sissy said dramatically.

Swara laughed hearing him: bhai you are too much, now help me see I m so confused...

Ansh while searching for dress: see today No one able to take of their eyes from you because you are going to wear a dress selected by Great Ansh Gadodia... (showing dress) see you will rock baby

Swara gulped seeing the dress selected by her monkey brother because it was party wear black color short sleeve less dress which hardly cover her tightly how will she wear this in office? She once saw her bro then dress then gave a tight smile: bhai you really want me to wear this?

Ansh: yes my darling sister

Swa: but this.....

Ansh: it's OK shona I can understand you only wear dress selected by your bhaiyu Mujhe to mandir se uta k laye ho na No one listens to me said making sad face.

Swara felt bad hearing him: No bhai this dress is very nice I will wear it OK please don't be sad.

She took dress from his hand and turned to go washroom to change but someone pulled dress from her hand she saw Arnav taking dress from wardrobe glaring Ansh as if he will kill him while Ansh gulped getting scared.

Arnav: wear it and no arguments (to Ansh) dare you to touch her dress saying he left from there leaving shocked swara and smiling Ansh.

Swa: bhai what was that ?😮

Ansh laughing: your.... Bhai... He ... Got jealous seeing me selecting dress for you... You know na he is very possessive for you and can't see if anyone try to take his place and when he saw me selecting dress for you which he thinks only ha has RIGHT to do that got jealous 😂😂😂😂. I must say he was looking cute+dangerous both

Swara smiled widely hearing Ansh: bhai you are great....

Ansh: wo tho Hai... After all No one can beat Ansh Gadodia...

Here Arnav reached his room blabbering: how can Ansh try to select dress for my bacha from childhood only i took care of her dress and bacha too agreed to wear that dress which is not at all will look good on her (said making faces) so what I m angry how can she try to give my place to that monkey 😑...

He was murmuring but came to sense hearing laughing sound

Khushi who came to call Arnav for breakfast heard him and started to laugh loudly

Khu: Awwe Arnav singh Raizada is jealous from his brother 😂😂😂 Arnav ji you look so cute (pulling his cheek) Awwe baby got jealous 😂😂😂

Left from there laughing while Arnav made grumpy face.

******************

Swara who came down wearing dress selected by Arnav got confused seeing Arnav who is glaring his dear wife who is giggling seeing him

Swa: bhabhi what happened why are you laughing? 😕

Khushi giggled more seeing her dress: nothing shona someone is being kid today 😂😂😂

Swa: I didn't get you bhabhi 😮😮

Arnav interrupted hurriedly: khushi I m hungry Jaldi se khana laga do.. And I m sure others will also have to go to work...

Khushi: ji Arnav ji 😉

****************

Precap: Swa: Dunia walo deko ye zalim insan.......

San: 😑😑😑😑😑😑

****************

How was part?

Did you liked jealous Arnav?

Words for Sanskar's pain?

Sanskar's dream about his cutie 😍

How will swara handle her both Angry Birds?

Sanskar is so hurt will he able to forgive his cutie?

Guys please vote and do lot on comment and inline comment 😍