1: "welcome to Fairy Academy!"

Chapter 1 “Welcome to Fairy Academy!”

Lucy Pov

It’s finally school time! I eagerly stood up from my bed and get my self ready for the first day of school, and I’m studying at Fairy Academy! it’s been my dream to study there ever since I was a kid!

 “oh, no! I’m gonna be late!” I quickly ran to the door and locked it and started to run, the school wasn’t too far from my apartment but I still want to get there early to explore.

~AT THE SCHOOL~

“….wow…” I muttered, I was standing at the open gates of Fairy Academy when I see…ummm..how do I put it…it almost seemed like this wasn’t a school…., the first thing my eyes drifted to was a janitor…wait…a COW?! Why the heck do they have a cow here sweeping the school grounds?! And…is looking at me with heart eyes, of creepy. I started to walk towards the entrance, as I walked I saw many other stuff than the cow. First is how students wear other stuff than their school uniform. One girl with long green hair wearing a scarf on her neck and a sun hat, she was going all lovey-dovey with a guy with shaggy hair that covered his other eye, he wore a poncho and…they have GUNS?! Is that allowed?? Is it even real?? Why do they have that in the first place?! I quickly fasten my walking and my eyes saw more weird things. One was painting and looked like some kind of snowman, he had nerdy round glasses and curly orange hair. Gahhh!!! Weird, weird, weird!

I took a left turn and I bumped some body.

“oh my gosh! I’m so sorry are you ok?” I immediately helped a girl with blue hair wearing a bright orange headband, she looked at me that revealed chocolate brown eyes.

“yeah I’m alright, I wasn’t looking at where I was going too” she said and chuckled. Finally someone normal! She started picking up the books that were scattered.

“here, let me help you.” I offered and started picking up books too, huh, she likes books too, like me.

“thanks, I’m Levy by the way, Levy Mcgarden” She said as she stood up, she was pretty small, but her height matched her and she looked cute. “oh, nice to meet you Levy-chan, I’m Lu-“ but I was cut off when someone called her.

“Levy-chan!” I looked and saw a really beautiful girl with long violet hair that probably reached her waist, lavender eyes, and was running towards us carrying books too.

“ah, Freya-chan!” Levy said shocked. “why were you so far behind me?” The girl called Freya, stopped running and breathe heavily. “y-you where walking to fast…and you just disappeared” she said between breaths.

“oh hahaha, sorry Freya-chan, it won’t happen again” Levy apologized. The violet haired girl’s eyes suddenly looked at me and smiled. “oh, hi there, you don’t look familiar, are you new here?” she said.

“um, yeah, I just transferred here, my name is Lucy, Lucy heartfilia” she smiled. “well, my name’s Freya Dreyar, I would shake hands with you but, my hands are full” she gestured to the pile of books she was carrying and we all laughed.

“so Lu-chan, where’s your classroom?” Levy asked. I answered that I was in Class C.

“great, me and Freya are in the same class as you are!” Levy said and I smiled at her remark. The three of us walked to the class together.

~At the classroom~

“hi there guys” a girl with white curly hair and blue eyes waved at us, she was with another girl with long wavy brown hair and eyes, and the way she wore her blouse was kind of revealing…and she was holding onto a big barrel.