Chapter 1 - The Fight

Here I am again, Starting another year in High school. Even though my mom said it would be fun and different because its senior year, I still don't believe her. Well, its actually hard to believe that when you have no friends and you have been a bookworm all your life. In short... Yes, I am considerd a nerd. Well maybe it will be fun, when you spend the whole year in your room eatin frozen yougart and watch movies like frozen and titanic. "Heather, come on down honey, you are gonna be late on your first day of school!" my mom said as she interrupted on my thoughts. Like I was even excited to go to school.

"Coming!" I shouted as I made my way downstairs to find my mom leaving for work.

"See yah later sweetheart." she said as she went out of the door and started the car then left. I assumed she was late then. I looked at the clock beside me.

7:45 a.m.

"Oh shoot! I'm late!" I ran out the house then quickly locked the door. School starts at eight o'clock though, But since school is twenty five minutes away, I decided to take the car. Since my mom took the  white fortuner I was forced to take the red honda civic. Yes, I had my own car. But, I dont really use it that much since I only stay at home and go to school. Besides the family dinner we have with my cousins and relatives where in my mom usually drives.

***

"Girls, Do you think that nerd over there has something against girls clothes?" Chloe said as she pointed towards me.Her friends behind her chuckled at what she just said. I looked down to what I was wearing. It was a plain dark blue t-shirt,some old jeans and my black converse. She was wearing a pink V-neck that had the number one in the middle, a black mini skirt and white wedged boots that reached her knees. Chloe Johnson is the hottest cheerleader at school. She comes to school everyday with perfect hair and she wears the best outfits in school.

I just ignored them and decided to go to my first period class.

***

"Ms. Heather Banks, Please come in and find a seat. And since you were late, please turn to chapter two of your English textbook because we will each be having an essay to pass about this chapter." Mr. Brown, my english teacher said as he passed me a sheet of paper. "Oh wait. I changed my mind." he said. "You will be working in pairs, so please pick your partners." He said as he finished his sentence. I looked at the whole class and noticed that one person will be left without a partner. And unfortunately that someone was me. "Umm.. Mr. Brown? I think I dont have a partner." I mumbled to him.

"Oh, seems like you will be working on your own then. But dont worry, you will get extra credit for it." He smiled. I smiled back and said "thanks."

RING!!! RING!!!

The bell just rang and it was time for second period. Mr. Brown dismissed us. Then I got up my seat then headed straight to my locker. As I was swithching my books for my next class, I took a glance up my schedule and my next period was Drama. Ugh! .. I closed my locker and heard the bell rang again, which means it was a warning bell for us to get to our second period. I quickly ran towards room # 405. It was a big school though. Since it was the most exclusive one in town.

"Hey! What do you think your doin?!" I heard someone shouting at my back. I slowly turned to see that there were two boys punching their faces off. "Get off me!" The other one yelled to the guy that was now looking at me. I realized that the boy looking at me was James Simpson. He looked back at the guy he was having a fist fight with and punched him. "Stop! I'm through with this! Get off me James!" James suddenly got off him. "Stay away from her!" he said to him. "Okay, fine I'm gonna stay away from your sister. We broke up yesterday anyway." he said to James as he went to a different direction. I suddenly noticed James walking towards me. I slowly turned around then started to walk away from him. "Stop! Hey! NERD!" he said. I turned around to see his lower lip bleeding. "You never saw any of this. Understood?" he said to me. I nodded slowly. "Come here". he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards a room.

Hi to all you wattpad readers out there! this my first book and I just wanna thank you for taking time to read it.Please vote/comment/follow

~Cameia. :)