Chapter 4-My savior

"Hey, Chloe. What is going on? Why is Heather on the floor?" he asked Chloe while helping me up.

"Oh Nate, I was just telling this B*tchy nerd to stay out of my way."

"Oh, then why was she on the floor?"

"It's not my fault she is clumsy. I was about to leave anyway." she said.

"You okay?" He asked me. I just nodded then walked towards my locker and he followed me.

"I have to get to class, I missed it yesterday."I told him.

"What room?" he asked.

"Room 405, Drama." I answered him.

"What?! Really? You were the girl that was absent yesterday?" He questioned.

"We are in the same class?" I asked with a surprised and confused look on my face.

RING!!! RING!!!

"Lets go?" he asked. I nodded, Then we we on our way.

***

"So.. you and Chloe know each other?"

"Unfortunately"

"Oh"

"- But, unfortunately Romeo and Juliet both died. The End." Ms. Baker had just told us the story of romeo and juliet.

"Ok, now that you know their story, Please group yourselves into 5. You will all be playing Romeo and Juliet in different versions. To be presented on Friday, I guess two days are enough to prepare. Class, please get started!" says Ms. Baker.

A few minutes later, I ended up with a group of people I did not know. "Hi I'm Rose." a girl from our group spoke up. She was a red headed girl with a bright smile and the perfect body. I nodded and the rest said hi and introduced themselves as well. Thankfully, No one in our group was a jerk or a meanie. I was just kinda dissapointed that I did not group up with Nate. He was the only one I knew here. He ended up being grouped with other popular people that he knew. "Hey, my name is Jamie." The girl next to me introduced herself. She was also kinda pretty though. She was a brunette and had the perfect teeth and a beautiful body as well. It was now my turn to introduce myself and I felt kinda nervous. "Umm.. hi.. I'm H-heather." I said looking up to everybody and smiled. They all said hi and nodded. After that, we all got to talk about the play and decided that Jamie would be Juliet and a guy named Drew would be Romeo. We all thought that it would be more interesting if we did a more urban version of it. I got to be the props and girl and felt okay with it, I was never really good with acting or anything like that. As soon as the bell rang, I stood up and headed to the cafeteria. "Wanna go out for lunch?" someone beside me asked. I looked to my left and saw Nate. I was really hesitant at first, But I decided to give in instead. I gave him a warm smile then nodded. "Great. Shall we?" We walked over to his car and it was so cool. It was Blue! My favorite color. But, I wasn't quite sure what kind of car it was. I think it was a ferrari or something? He oppened my door for me and said, "You coming?" .. I did not notice that I was staring at his car way too long. "Oh, u-umm.. yeah." was my response. After I got in, he made his way to the driver's seat and started up the car.

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"Not sure."

"I know this great pizza place downtown, you wanna try it?"

"O-okay."

***

I KNOW, ITS KINDA SHORT.. sorry