Working on the article

After going home from Cafe New York I was exhausted. It was 1 when i reached home. I cooked myself two burritos for lunch and got to work on my article.

I read what I had written already and started to write more using my good sense of vocabulary and my good English skills.

I wrote about how marriage should be and how to put up with it. I wrote that marriage teaches you to care for others and to entrust your entire life on someone who will care for you. So you should never give up and remember that the ups and downs in a married life help settle the couple and learn to understand differences between people.

I explained these lines in half the page and I thought that it would be more than enough. I put a picture of a happy married couple near the article. I mailed it to my assistant Elle. The rest was up to her.

I stared at the picture and pictured myself in place of the bride. I hoped that someday I would find my own Romeo and lead a happy life. I giggled at the thought and thought to myself that before thinking of my marriage, I should probably focus on Stacy's.
----------------------X------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one is gonna be the turning point of the entire story so please read it and vote!
-rajvi2345