To tell or not to

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. I felt his every breath fall on my face as I stared at his perfect eyes. He leaned closer to me and held my face in his hand when the attendant came in, "I've got the veil." She said while holding up a long netted veil. I turned around, and Logan went to sit back on the couch. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. Their colour must have turned a bright shade of red. Before changing my dress i looked into the mirror once again and saw how I looked perfect in It. Even the shade of eye shadow and Lipstick I was wearing matched perfectly with it. But without wasting much time, I approved of the veil and went to change my dress. I went into the changing room and shyly laughed to myself. I didn't know what it was, but I'm starting to think it was love! Maybe I was in love with Logan Lerman.

We walked outside the shop when I got a call from Stacy. "Hello! So, how was the dress?" asked Stacy. "Amazing!" I replied in a peppy voice. "Bye," said Logan. I waved at him with my hand and mouthed the words bye. I guess it was quite an embarrassing day for the both of us. I told Stacy all about today except for the part that I almost kissed Logan. But I wondered if I should have told her about my slight crush on Logan. No I said to myself. Not before the wedding. I don't want anything coming in the way in this crucial one and a half weeks.

--------------------X--------------------

Heyyy hope your liking the story so far!
Please vote and ask questions if you must!!!
Sorry for the short chapter.

-rajvi2345