Floating away in thoughts

I was so pumped for this wedding. The wedding was in just a few days, and there was no limit to my happiness.

I sat on my bed remembering all the times I had thought about this moment.

I recalled on the street on 5th Avenue when I saw Logan for the first time. His attractive blue eyes stared right into mine. I remembered at the cafe, when our planners got exchanged. when we laughed and met for the first time.
That time at the dress shop when he called me beautiful and had almost kissed me. I recalled the time that we spent together planning Stacy's wedding. Also, the first time we kissed on the beach.

All these pleasant memories flooded my mind, and unknowingly, I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. Why, I wasn't sure of. I longed to live my life with Logan. I stared at the invitation card which said, 'Logan Wade Lerman weds June Mary Haven.'
The card was white in colour and the words were written in gold. It was all perfect.

Without further delay, I got up and started to pack all my belongings in cartons.

I wasn't going to sell my house or anything, I just had to put some cloth on the sofas.

I would really miss this place.

-------------------X------------------

Sorry for the short and boring chapter....The next three chapters will be the last! Hope you like the story so far. Love ya

-rajvi2345 xoxoxoxo