(19) REQUESTED FOR SHANNON

This one is for the beautiful
@shannon1300

Brad pov

Today me and the boys are going to the beach along with my best friend Shannon.

Me and Shannon been best since we were teenagers and I had crush on her ever since but I just haven't told her because I'm she wouldn't like me back and I lose my best friend.

Now we are at the beach soon we got there Shannon started running to find a spot for us. God she adorable wait no stop she your best friend.

Hey guys over here she waved at us to her spot. Then we all start setting up everything after we finished me and the boys started talking. Then I noticed Shannon is in her bikini and she looks hot I just couldn't help to stare at her.

Whoa brad eyes at us not at Shannon James said nudging me"
Then I quickly look at away at Shannon and back at the boys.

Oh my god Brad you like Shannon don't you James said
What piff no I don't no I says lying.
Oh my god you do like her brad you sly dog since when. Tris asked
Okay fine pretty much ever since I met her i said
How come you haven't asked her out con asked
Because I don't want to ruin our friendship being best friends with her amazing but being boyfriend and girlfriend with be exciting but I don't want to ruin everythi..... I said till I was interrupted by Shannon.

Come on guys let's go to the water she said excited.
All the boys shout yeahs while I stay back because I'm afraid of the water will deep water I mean I can swim but I'm not that good"

Shannon was about to run to the water but she stops and saw me not running to the water"

Hey come on Brad let's go in the water she said.
Naw I'm okay I stay here and maybe get a tanned I said lying.
What no way we didn't come here for you to get a tan. come on Brad let's go she said nudging me!
No really I'm okay I said
Please Brad she said giving me the puppy eyes and pouting her lips

"Great how am I going to say no to that"

Okay I said nervously"
Yay she Said excitedly and start grabbing my hand and running to the water.
Once we in the water close to the boys I start feeling nervous and scared the more deep I got I start feeling a pit of anxiety coming up"

Hey brad come here Shannon said going deeper in the water"
No I'm okay I said nervously
Brad come here she said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to her. The water is now to my chest and I starting getting nervous and scared"

Hey Shannon come here James said waving her back to him.
She smiles and said she be back.

Then i felt scared and dizzy my breathing is heavy then I felt a tears coming down my cheeks I don't know what to do and next thing I know I start fighting to stay up in the water"

Shannon pov
As I'm talking to James I looked over to Brad but I noticed he not there then I look back the beach and he wasn't there either. I turn my head and I see brad trying to fight to come back up
Then I start swimming towards him with all I have.

Once I grab brad swim him to the sand
The boys saw me so they help me with brad. I lay him down gently on the sand and I noticed. He not breathing so I start doing CPR on him
A few seconds later. Brad starts coughing up water and started breathing,

Oh my god I'm so sorry I should have known that you didn't like deep water I'm sorry I said hugging Brad.
Is okay I didn't tell you is okay he said hugging me back.
But Shannon there's is something I want to tell you is that well um i like you wait no I love you I really am ever since I met you I been in love with you he said smiling!

I looked at him in shocked I couldn't believe my best friend was telling me he loved. The best part about it I love him too so much but I was worry about our friendship"

I love you too Brad so much I said happily.
Really he said shocked
Yes brad really but I was scared about friendship I didn't want ruin it I said"
He grab my cheek and stroke it and put his lips on mine softly I was shocked at first but soon I melted In the kiss and kissed back!"

We pull away and rest our foreheads and looked at each other and happily
I love you Shannon he said.
I love you too Brad I said
Shannon will you be my girlfriend he asked.
I smile and nod my head happily and kissed his lips again"

Shannon you are the best thing that's ever happened to me I love you he saids"
You are mine I love you too Bradley I said!

Then we all went home and me and brad went back to my place and we cuddle all day and said how much we love each other"
_______________________________
This one is for the amazing Shannon I hope you love it if you don't I will change it if you like 😊
Keep requesting but it will take while because I don't have wifi at my house right now so I been going to the library. But anyway leave request don't forget to vote and comment and stay strong and be love ❤️
Lots of love
Val!