(47) Tristan imagine, party

Tristan P.O.V

Another party I been drag into they boys said I need to let myself out there more, but I just to be at home in my bed watching movies on my laptop. Not be at a party with a bunch of people who happen to be drunk. And every drunk girl trying to flirt with me.

As I grab another drink I see a girl in a high waisted jeans and a plan t-shirt, and converse, she was beautiful and confident and looked very comfortable and happy, I was amazed and surprised of how beautiful and stunning she is. I have to get to know her.

"I grab my drink and took a deep breath and walk over to her and speck to her"

"Hi I'm Tristan." I say to her which she looks at me and smile at me which makes me smile back at her.

"Hi I'm Y/N." she's smiles confidently which I found so cute.

"Can I buy you drink?" I asked her.

"No i got one thank you." She saids sweetly.

"Okay I know this is all sudden but I have to say, you are beautiful and confident and I'm amaze by that and I really want to get to know you." I say confidently which makes me surprise.

"Wow confident I like it and I want to get to know you better to." She smiles widely.

"So how about we spent the rest night together at this boring party." I chuckle, which makes her giggle.

"Yes I love to." She giggles.

The rest of the night, we spent drinking together and dancing together, I met her only a couple of hours ago and I'm instantly falling in love together, which is crazy.

The night came to a end and now. I'm walking Y/N home, once we got to her
Front door. We stop and looked at each other and smile sadly.

"I had a great night tonight thank you for spending time with me." She smiles at me.

Yeah me too my night was boring till I meet you, so thank you for joining me" and I can I ask you a question?" I continue.

"Yeah go ahead." She smiles.

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" I asked.

"I love to." She smiles excitedly.

"Awesome." I said loudly which makes her giggle and me blush in embarrassment.

"Good night Y/N." i smile at her.

"Good night Tristan." She saids and pecks my lips which shocks me.

"Good night Tristan." She's smirks which takes me out of daze.

"Ye-yeah good night." I stutter.

(Who knew that you and Tristan date to lead to marriage)
______________________________
Hello