chapter 1: they moved

Franks POV--

     I heard my door knob start to shake. I quickly snapped my phone shut and pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes just enough to see, but for it to still look like I was sleeping. my mom poked her head into my room.

 "Frank... I know you've been up all night, you think I couldn't hear you laughing?"

I sighed "sorry mom..."

"well its no use now, you need to go to school"

"just close the goddamn door"

she pulled the door shut. I rolled out of bed and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans off the floor, and pulled them on. I reached into one of my drawers, and grabbed a random T-shirt, not bothering to even notice what color it was. I walked into my bathroom, which is attached to my bedroom, and look at my reflection. since I hadn't slept, my hair was still pretty much perfect from the day before.

I slipped on my sneakers, and slung my bag over my shoulder, grabbing a waffle off the table on my way out the door.  I met my friends, Ray, Lindsey, Pete, and Jamia by the stop sign at the end of the block, as usual. 

"hey frank" 

"hi Lindsey"

"you look tired, were you up all night again?"

"I- uh...maybe"

"you really should get some sleep you know"

"I- I'm fine, Lindsey, really"

she shrugged, "if you say so"

____

school was normal, nothing interesting really happened, it was when I got closer to home something strange happened, there was a for sale sign in his next door neighbors house, uh? they were moving? not that I really cared, they were assholes anyway. 

I walked inside, and shut the door behind me. "mom?" I called out "in the kitchen honey!" she called back. I went into the kitchen, she was cooking something on the stove. 

"the neighbors moved?"

"yeah, the guy on the other side of them was having some issues with them."

"oh... do you know what kind of issues?" 

" im not sure, he didn't tell me much"

"oh, okay" 

I went to my room and flopped onto my bed. I texted Ray

"dude, my neighbors just moved"

"what? really?"

"yeah, I got home and there was a for sale sign in the yard"

"thats great! now lets hope you don't get more douche bags"

"yeah really"

______

"Frank! dinner!" 

"coming mom!"

*ayy first chapter, I know its short but I had to have some sort of starter, the next one will be much much more interesting I promise*