Michael James Way!

Gerard's POV--

    I had just moved to Belleville, and already met the neighbor, a fourteen year old boy named Frank. I have to admit he was acting a bit strange, perhaps that had something to do with the fact that he randomly pulled out a pack of cigarettes. thats beside the point though, this kid was really cute, and I wanted to get to know him a bit, we decided yesterday that we would hang out today, but it just hit me that we hadn't specified where or when, so I figure i'll just go over to his house later. 

"Gerard, come unpack some of your boxes!"

"coming mom!"

I ran out into the living room and my mom gestured to a stack of boxes on the floor, I grabbed a few that had my name on them, and took them back to my room. I didn't unpack them though, I just set them in my closet. I wanted to go see Frank, its not like I really had anything better to do anyway. it was Sunday, 1PM. I hadn't heard anything from Frank, so figured I'd go knock on his door soon.

"Gerard!"

"what do you want, Mikey?"

"this box has your name on it."

my little brother, Mikey was standing in my doorway, holding a box, that did in fact, have my name on it. 

"put it in the closet" I mumbled, pushing past him. he turned around, his eyes followed me.

"where ya going?"

"none of your business"

he ran in front of me and asked again.

"come on, tell me!"

"no! go away!"

then my mom came into view.

"Gerard, where are you going?"

I guess she could tell I was planning on going somewhere since I was wearing my jacket and boots, with my hand on the doorknob. 

"I-i told the neighbor we would hang out today"

"take your brother with you."

"what? no!"

"yes, Gerard take him with you."

"but he's only eight!"

"I don't care that he's only eight, he needs to make friends too, take him with you."

"goddamn it." I mumbled.

"hey! talk like that again and your going no where!"

"ugh fine, come on Mikes."

I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him with me out the door. we walked out to the side walk, around the fence, and down into franks yard. we stepped up on his porch, and I just stared at the door for a few moments. 

"what are you doing, Gee?"

"n-nothing"

I said, and knocked on the door.

Franks POV--

     I was in my room blasting my music at full volume and chugging a two liter bottle of soda, like I always do on weekends. I had completely forgotten about seeing Gerard, until, even over my music, I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. thinking it was one of my parents I quickly hid my soda and turned the music off, I got up and opened the door, and I have to say, I was pretty shocked to see Gerard standing there.