The Story of the Unmentionable

"Just a few more steps, we'll be there," assured Mr. Potato Head as Twilight and Garrett followed him. They had dodged plenty of attacks from the forest that was clearly enchanted but deadly. Twilight looked at Garrett with a smirk as she said, "Nobody messes with your girl, eh?" Garret's eyes widened. He then blushed. "What? I was in fight or flight mode..." Garret bashfully said as he looked down to hide his blushing. "Ah, young love. I remember when I first met my Missus," said Mr. Potato Head as he looked at the two young ponies. He could tell they were eventually going to be a couple. Twilight then nuzzled her head on Garret's neck. Garrett decided to do so in return. "Ah, here it is," said Mr. Potato Head as he found the cottage, opening the door for Twilight and Garrett, "home again, home again, Jiggity jig. Not much, but, it'll probably do." They then entered the cottage, and the potato closed the door. "You think we'll be safe?" asked Twilight as she looked around this little house. "Probably," said Garrett as he sighed in relief. "Another question is, who, or in this case, what brought us here?" asked Garrett.

"I got a hunch," said Mr. Potato Head, "It's story time kids." He cleared his throat and said, "It's a story I read long ago in mythology class. The story of The Unmentionable. Ever heard of him?" Twilight thought for a minute and said, "I recall a book about this Unmentionable, yet it was forbidden to read this story..."

"For good reason," explained Mr. Potato Head, "long ago, when the land of Equestria was still formed, there was a dark entity in existence. Its sole purpose was to destroy and corrupt everything that was good in Equestria. And he would've succeeded had it not been for the intervention of The Pillars. It was they that successfully stopped him, and then banished him to another dimension where he would cause no harm. In other words, this dimension right here. Though, in my opinion, I think Star Swirl could've defeated this dude alone in his prime." Meanwhile in Equestria, Star Swirl senses Mr. Potato Head's snarky comment and shudders in offense.

"So you're saying the Unmentionable caused us to be trapped in this dimension?" asked Garrett. "Yes, he has that power," continued Mr. Potato Head, "and legend has it that all he needs is the power of an Alicorn to use as a vessel in order to escape this dimension, and return to Equestria to exact his revenge." Twilight then gave a look of horror as she said, "Oh my goodness, I am that vessel! He's going to use my power and my body to destroy everything!" Garrett hugged her as he said, "It's okay Twilight, we won't let that happen. I promise." Twilight hugged back and cried. She was really scared. Mr. Potato Head looked outside the window the cottage and said, "Uh guys, you may want to take a look outside." Twilight and Garrett looked outside and saw a horrible sight. Outside was not only the pack of the grey wolves with their leader, but also around 100 dark undead skeletons. And above them was the monster with the red eyes. He had the head, torso and arms of a werewolf. His fur was black, and his teeth were sharp and yellow. His furry hands had razor sharp claws. And he had the legs of a spider. His six arachnid legs were all red. And his heart was behind his legs like a spider, it was black with a red skull on it. This was The Unmentionable.

 This was The Unmentionable

Garrett gulped. Mr. Potato Head's mustache fell off. "Well, that's not nightmare fuel at all, no sir," the potato said sarcastically, his white arms wobbling. "Princess Twilight Sparkle!" bellowed the Unmentionable. "We are in serious trouble," said Garrett. "Agreed," said Twilight.