chapter 3

"HE DID WHAT!!!!" The talll man yelled. I squeak and hide behind Brian in fear of being hit. The talk man then looks at me with a weird expression that I can't read. "H-he beat me?" I studdered.
"Child do you want him dead?" He asked. "H-hes already dead-!" I yelled and broke down crying. "Brian go get Tim she will sleep in his room you can move into the room next to theirs. Ok?" He asked. "Yes sir." Brian answered and left me there. I backed up into a corner and sat down pulling my knees to my chest and sobbed.
~time skip~
I hear the door open and the male from the stairs comes in. I pretend to not notice. He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and carries me to a room. On the way I stopped crying and snuggled into his chest for warmth. He soon pushes open the door and lays me on a bed pulling the covers over me and turns out the light and shuts the door.
~TimTams P.O.V.~
I walk into slenders office to get the girl to see her in the corner sobbing into her knees. I feel an aching feeling in my heart at the sight of her like that. I walk over to her and place one arm under her knees and the other hand behind her back. I pick her up and walk out the door. Once we turn the corner away from slenders office she stops crying and snuggles into my chest falling asleep. Once I get to my room I lay her down and pull the sheets over her.  I walk to the door and turn off the light. I look back at her and feel as if I have to protect her from the smallest things that can hurt her. I turn around and shut the door as quietly as I can and walk down stairs to see Toby.UGH.

edit: reading back I realized that yalls dad was already dead.

also this book isn't that bad not very many mistakes I guess once we get into the more serious topics I will start heavily editing the chapters 

-axel

edited 8/1/21