My Story

*Felix's P.O.V*

I am like really unpopular and bullied. But the worse part of school is...Séan. He's the all around bad boy in school. He's also one if the jocks. So everybody fears him. And I fear him the most because I have a huge crush on him. But like he even knows me...
It all started when...

(Flash Back)

School is at 8:30am because that's when English starts, My first class. I had to run down the hallway avoiding eye contact because if I do I'll hear something like "Nerd", "Weirdo", "Weak", and the worst of all "Gaylord". Aparrently since I'm unpopular, im gay. So that's nice, I usually avoid people. When I got to my locker I saw...The..one and only... superintendent! Yes her.. "What is she doing here" I heard mumbles. Then I heard girls, definitely fangirling, "OMG I've been waiting for him to come to this school for 6 months!" Another girl "really" "Yeah really her son is HOT!" I could tell she try to emphasize the last word as she said that. Then out of no where an Angel (Yes I said Angel because I agreed he is HOT) literally coming out of HIS car and opened the doors. That's when I decided to plug my ears because I didnt want to listen to the fangirls. As they "Wisper" screamed to them selves. I was in shock, When I saw him. As soon as his mom begun to leave she said "Behave ok, I didnt want you to come to this school but you got kicked out of the others, and rejected by others." She said. "Yeah, ok mom. Bye" he hugged her and she left. But mean while they were talking I was trying to move but instead of walking towards Him and introducing myself, I found my self walking into the bathroom.

(End Of FlashBack) .

So I never talked to him. But I did look him into the before I close the door to the bathroom. But that's it, no introduction,no first-name basis. No...nothing. But I shook it off and headed to class.
As soon as I sat down I decided to go on Instagram and look at Séan's posts (yes I'm concerned, its not stalking) until the bell rang. I put it away waiting for the teacher. Séan came in, but he wasn't alone he was 😏 smirking,laughing, and hitting on cheerleaders. For some reason I had this deep feeling in my stomach, I didn't like it. Not one bit. But I shrugged it off and started listening to the teacher. When the teacher said to talk about the notes I sat there just thinking about Séan... Until the bell rang and my friend Mark came by. "Hey Mark!" I said enthusiastically. "Hey Fe'? Can I ask you something? But you have to be totally straight with me." "Uh...Yeah.. Go ahead" " you won't laugh?" Mark says, making me even more nervous. " okay promise you won't repeat this anybody?" "Tell me I can't take the anticipation!" I said jokingly " fine, fine but that's only because I don't want to see you in pain" he said. Making me laugh a little. " I think... I like a boy in my class.." "What? No way! What's his name!" I said. " his name is Ethan" he says sighing. "Ethan? Blue hair,short kinda funny? That Ethan?" I said questioning. " yeah that guy, but the bad thing is he likes Séan!" He said with my anger boil up in me for no reason. Or no reason that I want to admit to my self. " he has to get his mind off of Séan, and get to you!" I said, but mostly because I didn't want Ethan ending up with Séan. Mark looked up to my eyes soul fully " really you help me? You don't think it's weird to like the same sex?" he said joyfully " Of course not you're my best friend I wouldn't want anything to happen to make you different!" I said even more motivated to get Ethan away from Séan. Hmm what is this feeling. " okay I have a plan ,but I need your help" he said with a smirk. What. is. going. to. happen. " okay first persuade Ethan towards me then take Ethan to the small waterfall in front of the playground in front of the school" he said happily. " make sure to keep him away from Séan though." "Ok I'll do it" I said. I have no idea what I was doing.

(Time skip to the end of the day)
(Mark's P.O.V)
I hope everything goes according to plan I can't lose Ethan. Ive liked him since middle school and he's never really gotten down to know me so if I get him to know me maybe I can get him to fall in love with me. But I feel weird doing this. Like I'm making him call in love with me. I changed into something decent-looking and I waited until Felix came by with Ethan.