Editing(kinda)

"Eugene, I'm tired," you whined. He was keeping you up late to help him edit a video. He's been up since five in the morning and it was almost midnight. "Y/N, I need to finish this video. I'm going insane just sitting here!" He snapped. You flinched and nodded. Your eyes were barely open and you were struggling to stay awake. At one point you were resting your head in your hands, the next thing you knew, your head slammed on to the table. "Ow..." You moaned. Eugene glance up at you for a moment before looking back at his screen. "You okay?" He muttered. "Yeah. I love being forced to stay up late," you growled. "What crawled up your ass and died?" He asked. "Nothing," you growled again. You got up to leave. "I'm going to bed." "No, you're not. I said I needed your help. So help me," he said as he stood up. But he didn't move away from the table. You turned around and crossed your arms as you looked at him. "Yes, I am. You know why? Because it's fucking midnight and I'm fucking exhausted!" You barked. Eugene just smirked at you. But this wasn't like his other smirks. This one was dark and dangerous. But you held your ground. He walked around the table slowly. "What... did you say?" He asked slowly, with a dangerous undertone. "I said I'm going to bed because I'm tired," you replied. "Ah huh," he nodded. He walked towards you, now clearing the table. There was nothing standing between you or him. "What're you gonna do?" You asked in a teasing voice. "You've been such a bad girl, Y/N. And do you know what happens to bad girls?" He asked as he walked towards you. You gulped and moved backwards until you were pressed against the wall. He kept walking towards you, the same hard yet seductive glare on his face. And you knew what that meant. "W-What happens to bad girls?" You ask, knowing how the game goes and how you should play your cards. "They... get... punished," he said slowly. He was getting closer and closer to you. You straightened up and wiped any trace of fear you had off your face. Eugene stopped when he was right in front of you. He slammed his hands on the wall on either side of you and you jumped slightly. He smirked and pushed his face closer to yours. "You're gonna listen to everything I say, got it, princess?" He growled. "Yes, sir," you nodded. "It's not sir. And it's not Eugene. It's Daddy. Got it?" "Yes, Daddy." "Good," he said as he slammed his lips onto yours. The kiss was rough yet passionate. He rubbed your thighs as he wanted you to jump. You did and he caught you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he tangled his fingers in your hair. He carried you back to his room. He kicked the door shut and pushed you against the wall again. He bit your lower lip and broke the kiss to growl a little. "Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard tonight," he growled. He put you down and backed away from you. He smirked and took off his shirt. He dropped it and bit his lower lip. Your chest was rising and falling with pants. "Strip for me." You nodded and pulled off your shirt. His eyes took in your breasts trapped in your dark blue bra. You pulled down your shorts and stood next to the pile of clothes next to you. "So fucking sexy," he mumbled. "All of it," he growled. "Okay, Daddy." You unhooked your bra and slid off your panties. You were standing completely naked in front of him. He bit his lower lip and beckoned you over to him. You walked over and he gripped your ass as your bare chest was pressed to his. "Mmm, nice and tight," he said. You nodded and looked up into his hazel eyes that were growing darker by the second. He took his hands and unbuckled his belt. He tossed it onto the bed for later use. Then he dropped his pants and boxers. He grabbed his thick cock and began pumping himself. You bit your lower lip and looked at him. "So big, Daddy," you mumbled. "What was that, princess?" He asked. "You're so big, Daddy," you smirked up at him. He nodded and pushed you down on your knees. "Now suck your daddy's cock." "Yes, Daddy." You grabbed his cock before putting it in your mouth. You began sucking him and he moaned loudly. He tangled his fingers in your hair and gripped it tightly. You didn't make a noise of pain even though you wanted to. You kept going until his moans that were once occasionally became frequent. "Fuck, baby girl." he moaned. You kept sucking until he came heavily in your mouth. You looked at him as you swallowed it all. He gripped your hand and pulled you up. "So fucking good," he mumbled. You smiled at him and he smirked back. You smirked. "Bed. On your hands and knees. Now," he said as his eyes grew darker. You nodded and got on the bed. You got on your hands and knees and heard Eugene grab something from his dresser. He got on the bed behind you. "Put your hands on your back," he commanded. You did as he said and he cuffed them within seconds. You bit your lower lip and pushed your face into the pillow. He grabbed your hair and pulled your head up. "You're gonna scream for me," he growled. "Yes, Daddy," you nodded. You heard him laugh and he set you down onto your shoulders. He pulled your ass up and aligned himself to your entrance. "What do you want me to do, princess?" "Fuck me, Daddy!" You begged. He laughed behind you again. Then he shoved his thick cock into you. You screamed in pleasure as you pushed your face into the mattress. Eugene grabbed your shoulders and pulled you up so his chest was pressed against your back. You dropped your head to your chest and moaned loudly as he kept thrusting up into you. He kissed your neck and bit at your sweet spot among other places so he could mark you as his. "Daddy, you feel so good!" You moaned as you leaned your head back onto his shoulder. "So big... so thick... harder." "Baby girl, you're so tight and so wet... ungh! You feel so good!" He growled. He pushed you back onto your shoulders and began thrusting into you harder. "Yes, Daddy! Ugh, harder!" You moaned. He went slower just to tease you. You stopped yourself from whimpering in desire but Eugene could feel it. He pulled himself out of you. He bent down and put his tongue to your dripping wet pussy. "Daddy!" You moaned. "You taste so good, baby," he moaned. You moaned into the pillow as his tongue lapped at your juices. You felt yourself get closer so you moaned louder and louder. Right before you came, he pulled away and got back up on his knees. He shoved his cock into you again without warning and you screamed into the mattress. "That's it, baby. Scream my name," he growled as he held your hips. "Eugene! Oh, God, Daddy! Fuck me!" You screamed. You could tell he was getting close like you were. Your howling moans were uncontrollable at this point. "Daddy, I'm so close! I wanna cum!" You moaned loudly. "Hold it, princess. You don't cum until daddy says so," he growled. "Y-Yes, Daddy," you nodded. He kept thrusting fast and hard into you. He was constantly hitting your g-spot. "Fuck, Y/N!" He yelled out as his cum burst inside you. "Gah... Cum for me, baby." "Y-Yes, Daddy!" You moaned out as you came around his cock. Your walls gripped him as you came around him. He pulled out of you and bent down to pick up your cum. "Mmm, Y/N. You taste so good," he smiled as he flipped you onto your back. You smiled up at him. He turned you onto your side and took off the cuffs. You sat up and rubbed your wrists. He looked down at you and then got down to your level to kiss you. You kissed him back for a few moments. "I love you," he mumbled as he broke away. "I love you, too." You both got under the covers and he pulled you into his chest. You looked up at him and he looked down at you. You grinned up at him and he smiled back and kissed your forehead before you fell asleep in his arms.