Last chapter for Younger sibling vs older

Sylvia pov (at the guild)
"Hey you guys!" I said at the same time as Rin."Where did you go?" Luna said but I walked right past her in the bar."Hey where did you go?" Rosemary asked."I went to my grandfather grave with Papa.What did you do?" "Oh me and Nash went out on a date" Rosemary said.

Rin and Reiki gasped pretty loud getting everyone's attention in the guild."You and Nash on a date" Reiki said."Nash tell Reiki I'm not talking to him!" She yelled because Nash was on the other side of the guild."She not talking to you Rei"

"REMEMBER REIKI IT THAT DUMB YOUNGER SIBLINGS THING!" Storm yelled glaring at Rin and Me."Well whatever spoiled brat" Nash said."what did you say to me Sherlock"Storm yell back.They ever fought in the longest time."Oh you want to go striper!" Nash yelled back."Nerd!" Storm yelled.Wow

Reiki not even going to stop this he is just enjoying himself,"me a nerd ha ha no I'm just making sure I don't end up working at McDonald's with you in the future"
"Okay Nash Storm stop it right now!" Rosemary yelled."Nash,Rin and Syl do you guys want to go to my house and watch IT"Rosemary said.

We all agreed to go to her house at 7:30.

Reiki Pov

"Hi guys you want to go to my house and watch a comedy" I said."hey that my idea!" Rosemary yelled.
"We can watch it together!" "Yeah right Nova like I'm going to watch a movie with that Freak!"Storm said."Sorry Rosemary I can't come I don't want to get Storm stupidness!"Nash yelled.

7:30
Sylvia Rin and storm where the first to come in."Hi Reiki" said storm.The twins walked in and went to Rosemary room.

8:00
Finally Luna."hey Luna always fashionable late"She walked in and sat down next to storm."where Nash?"
"He does not even want to ride in a car with me"So he stay home"That to bad.
"Rosemary Rin Syl come down!" Nova yelled.They all came running down stairs."what"They said.
"We are going to solve this problem Rin  face time Nash"
"Okay Nash why do you hate Luna"Nova asked him,
"Ok she so mean to me and she get all the attention.All my dads backgrounds are her and same with mom" Nash answer.Everyone awed expect Luna.
"So your jealous for me?"
"No that not the point, the point is your mean and you get all the attention"
"Okay I hear you but you should of not from a club and just talk to me come hug it out bro" Luna said and she hugged the phone.

"See that was cute Reiki and Rosemary go try it"
Than rosemary says" I will give you 19 cakes and you get me a Superwoman's book k" We shook hands.Than we see Storm hugging Syl and Rin crying there eyes out."Let not fight again" The Fullbuster twins cried out.

"Kay let's all watch IT Nash you coming over"Gale said.
"Nah I got better things to do JK I be there"He said and hug up.He so cute.