Rosemary and Rin

Rin:heyyyyyy rose dfhsj Mary waz up
Rosemary:are you okay Rin Rin
Rin: whaaaaaaat
Rosemary:where are u?
Rosemary:hello Rin!
Rin:hi this is Wendy he is drunk and we are at the guild Rin just fainted.
Rosemary:okay thanks aunt Wendy I be there right away

Rosemary Pov
I put my IPhone down in the charger and start to get dressed.After that I go to Mom and Papa's room." Hey mom can I go to the guild" "sure but it's is 9:00 pm ask Reiki to take you with him" "but mom!!! Dad take to her I need to help Sylvia with something"
"So I thought that you would want Reiki to come does he not have a crush on Sylvia". Omg I don't think I can hold my laugh in any longer.They don't know that he loves Nash lol.
"Um you okay Rosie" I finally shot out of thought."No Papa it's girls stuff"
I hate lying to him."oh okay make  sure you don't talk to strangers" I dash out of the room before they can change their minds.I go to my room get my phone out of charger and go to the basement to get my shoes dam we need to make a elevator in this big house.
I finally get to the basement and put my shoes but the second I am about to leave Reiki shouts my name.Shit I forgot Reiki is always in the basement I mean who would not.There is a bed,refrigerator with so much junk food,Tv with a PS4 and it's the fastest way to get to the pool.
"Hi what up bro" "where are you going Rosie" "To the guild hall I help Sylvia with something" I love lying to him."I know your lying Sylvia is on a job" Shit how did I forget that."oh haa ha did I say i meant Nashi" "She went to Wonderland with her family" shit shit shit! "Nova" "she helping gale with the black eye he got" "omg Reiki what happened" " Luna and I beat him up"
I am not even going to ask why."okay okay you got me shit head i am Rin is drunk and he needs help getting home.There you happy" "okay bye bye be safe" Well that was easy.He probably really tried and lonely since Nash is not around.
Time skip to the guild hall
I finally got here to find Rin on the floor.So I pick him up and start walking to his house than he starts to sing"I love Rosemary" than he starts to repeat it.He finally he's to his house and before I knock on the door I felt cool lips on my lips.Than Rin started to go rough so I pushed him of and than I remembered that he was drunk our first kiss together and he is drunk I finally knocked on the door.Storm asked so before he could say anything I push Rin on him and started run to THE  BAKERY OMG I FORGOT THAT MOMMY AND REIKI WANTED CAKE!
Time skip to the bakery
I got them two strawberry cake and made my way home.