Prologue

Hey! It's my first time na gumawa ng story so I hope you like it.... Please don't expect too much from this story. Di ko alam na magagawa ko ba 'to ng tama. But still, FIGHTING!!

**

There live a young, mysterious girl with her step sister and her step mother.

If you think that her step mom treats her well like a real daughter, then you're wrong. They treated her like their houseworker, their slave.

Her step sister always demands her to do every household chores.

Not a single piece did the girl experienced love from a parent and a sister, because they never treated her as one.

The girl didn't want this kind of family. All she wished is to be loved and experience a parent's care.

Since she's only five years old, she already knew that she's abandoned by her real parents and until know she keeps on questioning her aunt about them.

Even at school. No one wants to befriend her. All they did in her life is to bully her and make fun of her.

But... What if that girl doesn't deserve to be bullied and ignored?

What if she deserves love and respect?

Find out what happens

Please vote and comment if may mga grammatical errors.

Sana may mag read nito kahit 50 persons sapat na hehe
-----------------------------------------------------------
Justine Chiarra Flamea-Deville as yourself

Hope you like this guys i will do my very  best to make this story better than you expected! ^_^

Next chapter is Getting to know Justine Chiarra Flamea-Deville
And it's all about​ herself.
Enjoy readers (if meron man)
Basta I'll just keep on hoping na merong mag babasa nito;)