Chapter 1

Aria's pov.

"EMMA!" I screamed for her because she was in the other room.

"WHAT?" Emma yelled back.

"WHEN DO YOU THINK HANNAH IS COMING BACK WITH THE CAR. IT'S ALREADY 10:42 (PM), SHE'S NOT GUNNA WANT TO GET UP TOMORROW. TEXT HER." I was kinda worried because Hannah would always tell us that we're going somewhere for vacation, for example this vacation is at Coachella even though it's not really a vacation, but  she would be the one to make us late to the invent.

"WHY CAN'T YOU CALL HER?" Emma yelled back.  "I ALREADY DID, LIKE 5 TIMES, JUST DO IT!".  "Ok calm down Nike!" She says coming into my room which made me kinda laugh.

"Ok, she answered." She puts her phone on speaker so we could both talk and listen to her.

On the phone with Hannah:

Hannah- "Hey, what's up?"

Aria(me)- "What do you mean "what's up?". We've been calling you for them past hour, where have you been?"

Hannah- "Chill, mom. I was out trying to get a last minute thing for my outfit for tomorrow."

Emma- "Ok well hurry up because we all know you're not going to get up tomorrow if you dont get your ass home."

Hannah-  "Ok mom number 2. I'll be home in 2 seconds."

End of phone call

Emma and I see the door opening showing us Hannah. We love Hannah and all but sometimes she can be over the top.

"Ok finally, I'm going to take a shower." I said going into my room and grabbing a towel and going into the bathroom.

I wash my hair, shaved my legs, and wash my face and body. I get out of the shower and grab my towel. I wrap the towel over my body and head to my room. I changed and straighten my hair so I didn't have to do it for tomorrow.

I decide to go into my computer and watch Beauty and The Beast. 10/10 recommend it. Midway into the movie I felt like I was about to fall asleep, so I turned off my computer and went to bed.

Next day aka Day 1 of Coachella:

I wake up at around 5:02 and Coachella doesn't start till 8:30 am.(I don't actually know what time it actually starts, don't hate me please😂💕) I got out of bed and did my little face washing thingy routine in the bathroom, obviously, then I went to get a bowl of cereal and ate it in our table. Emma and Hannah then came and ate breakfast with me.

Skip to an hour later:

It was now 6:02 and we decided to start getting ready. (This is what Aria Emma and Hannah wore)

 (This is what Aria Emma and Hannah wore)

Aria's outfit^^^